Rod Stewart "Hold the Line"

Few of the mhutants look like they are on the sex offenders register

Creepy bastards so they are

Thought Old Rod was not welcome at Parkpaed

As for the wee *** Compston I hope he enjoyed watching them getting pumped on Saturday at 2.00 am local time. GIRUY ya talentless cuunt

Why is it everything yahoo's do is grounded in the most hideous, mawkish possible sentiment? This, Labi Siffre, ynwa, thai tims etc etc.

All gut wrenchingly awful, tacky and artificial bollocks. What the f88k is wrong with them??

Is it just that a lack of taste and any sort of cultural sensibility is lacking in the average mentally challenged upbringing?

Its a cultural thing. They are backward.

Few of the mhutants look like they are on the sex offenders register

Creepy bastards so they are

Thought Old Rod was not welcome at Parkpaed

As for the wee *** Compston I hope he enjoyed watching them getting pumped on Saturday at 2.00 am local time. GIRUY ya talentless cuunt

Ken Loach gave him a 'starring' role in a ned movie called Sweet Sixteen all about a bunch of track suit wearing dickheads from Greenock. He got the role because he was a trackie wearing 19th Century Terrorist dickhead from Greenock and Brad Pitt 'couldnae dae the patter n'that'.

Here is the full vid

sycophantic shite and comedy gold. That smug c.unt Compston won’t be smiling today the rat

That's the first time I've seen that and I'm now trying to unsee and unhear it.

They have got to be the most cringeworthy shower of freakshows on the planet.

I almost feel sorry for them...…………….err no - do I f**k

Creepy, creepy weirdos with zero self esteem.
I just can't imagine plastering my family all over the internet like that

Not sure why I clicked on that, but couldn't stomach watching it all. Absolutely cringeworthy, even by their low standards.

They are genuinely so so strange. Can you imagine a video of us like that? I genuinely can't. Words fail me.

Why is it everything yahoo's do is grounded in the most hideous, mawkish possible sentiment? This, Labi Siffre, ynwa, thai tims etc etc.

All gut wrenchingly awful, tacky and artificial bollocks. What the f88k is wrong with them??

Is it just that a lack of taste and any sort of cultural sensibility is lacking in the average mentally challenged upbringing?
They only feel comfortable in a position of perceived victimhood.
If they can’t feel downtrodden they can’t handle it.

giphy.gif

Did rod write that ? If so it’s better than the rest of his trash he may just be getting a teeny bit better

Back