Rodger Mitchell ex Spfl chief exec: "what do celtc do when they win 11, 12 in a row?"

There is a front page headline for the rags here.... after saying that he never sensed anything anti Catholic about David Murray. FFS.

He then says something horrific.... at 32 minutes he admits something unbelievable.

Let's just talk about celtc... I only care about celtc. Frankly I don't really care about the rest of Scottish football.

This guy was in charge of Scottish football.
Who appointed him is the Begging question no doubt the usual suspects are all involved.

John Paul Dykes admitted it was a wig recently on air. He's a creepy looking individual, sharp featured like the wicked witch of the West. Someone do a Photoshop lol.

He actually reminds me of another lesbian... Janette Findlay.
Have you hit the link to the pod he actually admits this mate ?

John Paul Dykes admitted it was a wig recently on air. He's a creepy looking individual, sharp featured like the wicked witch of the West. Someone do a Photoshop lol.

I need a link to this haha.

I concur with all the criticism he is getting, but he is correct in that the rheptiles were content, just to be one step ahead of us, this was there small minded attitude. They really should have been competing better in Europe and he criticised those content with domestic dominance treble trebles and whatever.

There is a front page headline for the rags here.... after saying that he never sensed anything anti Catholic about David Murray. FFS.

He then says something horrific.... at 32 minutes he admits something unbelievable.

Let's just talk about celtc... I only care about celtc. Frankly I don't really care about the rest of Scottish football.

Stuff like that should see every decision he was a part of whilst at the SPL gone through with a fine toothed comb.

I have zero doubts BTW that he was part of the EBT fiasco and leaking of documents to bloggers etc. He may even have been one of the bloggers.

Haha obviously didn't mean poets, typed poets but predictive wrote poets lol. mind you it it 3:45 and iv'e got agonising toothache :mad:
I'm puzzled Baz - but first, I hope your toothache has gone.

When you typed poets but meant poets
In the post where you were trying to explain
Your poets still looked the same as poets
Has predictive text changed it once again?
If the football term was poets- then I don’t know it
And I’m typing poets - in case you think it changed
So is the poets that's not poets really poets?
Help me oot - it's driving me insane!
Haha obviously didn't mean poets, typed poets but predictive wrote poets lol. mind you it it 3:45 and iv'e got agonising toothache :mad:

And some moan at guys on here being as paranoid as them when calling out the filth and the iron grip they have on the game up here
That mhob don't do anything for the good of the game

Don't forget this bigoted wee fkn rhat almost singlehandedly destroyed Scottish football,him and others with their obsession with Rangers is dangerous and we must never stop watching these sleekit fckers.

This all stems from the brainwashing at the apartheid schools.

I didnt listen to the whole podcast but he spoke about growing up in a new housing scheme where his mates were divided evenly between Rangers and Celtic. He then goes on to say he went to school in Paisley were things were "different". No need to guess what type of school or why things were "different".

When you look behind the words of Rodger Mitchell you realise that Sellik are actually an Irish Catholic supremacist organisation. Nothing less than total, absolute and perpetual victory over their “foes” and the rest of Scottish society is their objective.

The Nazis did the same. They claimed to be victims of a Jewish conspiracy and used this to fuel hatred of other groups and justification for their domination and subservience of others.

And some moan at guys on here being as paranoid as them when calling out the filth and the iron grip they have on the game up here
That mhob don't do anything for the good of the game
The same mob, who have moaned and bitched at being the victims of Masonic conspiracies from their less than immaculate conception.

The very same mob, who have had the game stitched up at all levels, beginning with McCann coming in, and most certainly over the last decade.

The mob who cry about being open to all, but who in reality have made sure religion, as in their own RC cult are involved at every turn in Scottish football.

Compliance Officers, picked only because of what they were. Apparently the new one isn't but he's still been brought in for a reason. Time will tell with that one.

However, we can't fight this alone and until the others take a tumble to themselves and wake up nothing will change.

That’s his doppelgänger for sure, I genuinely thought it WAS her initially.

ROGER MITCHELL has insisted he can't see Rangers surviving the coronavirus crisis - as he claimed they're in 'dire financial straits'.

The Celtic-daft former SPL chief then asked if the Light Blues could take the rest of Scottish football with them.

Former SPL chief Roger Mitchell
Former SPL chief Roger MitchellCredit: SNS

The Premiership season is currently on hold as the world continues to deal with the threat of the coronavirus pandemic.

Hampden bosses have already called an early end to the Championship, League One and League Two campaigns after clubs voted for it.

But Mitchell, who is now based in Italy, reckons the situation could be a difficult one for Rangers.

He claimed on social media: "I just get a strong feeling with these delays that @RangersFC aren't going to make it.

This guys been on a roll for a while
So now we all know this guy is a dirty filthy little rat F b@stard who once was in the lofty position of being the SPL chief and we all know how that went with the disastrous sign up with their Irish pals, Satanta...question is how many more people are there in the game at present with an allegiance to that pollution of an organisation in the east end?

These c@nts are a cancer and must be watched like a hawk, Rangers need to be on the front foot from now on and keep these people from doing any more damage to the game and us because they will do everything to cause trouble if they can’t control and run things their way, that’s what they do and with us in the ascendancy they’ll get desperate again if they can’t halt us on the park so they need to be watched and challenged if needs be.

So now we all know this guy is a dirty filthy little rat F b@stard who once was in the lofty position of being the SPL chief and we all know how that went with the disastrous sign up with their Irish pals, Satanta...question is how many more people are there in the game at present with an allegiance to that pollution of an organisation in the east end?

These c@nts are a cancer and must be watched like a hawk, Rangers need to be on the front foot from now on and keep these people from doing any more damage to the game and us because they will do everything to cause trouble if they can’t control and run things their way, that’s what they do and with us in the ascendancy they’ll get desperate again if they can’t halt us on the park so they need to be watched and challenged if needs be.
Absolutely spot on.

What really grates me is celtic supporters going on about the Superleague making everything unfair and just a moneymaker that's exactly what it was when we were booted out of the league it gave them zero competition and access to Champions league money every year.

The same mob, who have moaned and bitched at being the victims of Masonic conspiracies from their less than immaculate conception.

The very same mob, who have had the game stitched up at all levels, beginning with McCann coming in, and most certainly over the last decade.

The mob who cry about being open to all, but who in reality have made sure religion, as in their own RC cult are involved at every turn in Scottish football.

Compliance Officers, picked only because of what they were. Apparently the new one isn't but he's still been brought in for a reason. Time will tell with that one.

However, we can't fight this alone and until the others take a tumble to themselves and wake up nothing will change.
Only have to look at how quickly they got Jim Farry,Hugh Dallas and Gordon Smith removed from their positions in the game because in the filths mind they were Rangers friendly [ha ha]
When in reality if your not celtic minded your jacket doesn't even get the luxury of a shoogly peg
Too many in our support will enjoy 55 too much to bother beyond thinking Lawell is away so all is ok
That influence isnt leaving anytime soon and many of his men in the game will fancy his crown
You dont have to search far looking for them when a Partick Thistle director is down in Carlisle having a session with Lennon and the bigot David Low

What really grates me is celtic supporters going on about the Superleague making everything unfair and just a moneymaker that's exactly what it was when we were booted out of the league it gave them zero competition and access to Champions league money every year.
That's what they do best.

Everything is about them and sod the rest.

Just look at the outbursts from the snib and the six pack recently about Rangers' players and the Covid party.

Dubai and Duffy, which happened before Pattersson and Co's wee soiree, where Kennedy admitted protocols were breached and the evidence of them drinking outside their bubble, simply didn't count.

They've to get what they want and that's it.

He was on talkSPORT Sunday night, david Tanner was talking to him for his opinion on the Super League stuff. The response from this snivelling little rat was the stuff of comedy gold.

Apart from his fake west end luvvy/long drawl European nasally whiny voice and accent, his high pitched at the wrong time answers, and just his general speaking voice, his opinion was the kind of one that would encourage the average listener to ask “what has this man done in his career to merit being asked to give an opinion on this matter, given his past career failures?”

He isn’t just yesterday’s man in terms of Scottish football and how he utterly failed in his duty to protect it and carefully manage the league as well as almost blow it to smithereens with his madcap and mentalist ideas, he’s a total irrelevance and quite frankly nobody’s man when it comes to Scottish football, and football in general.

He gets some amount of airtime for his views. His views are nonsense.
Tanner exposed himself as a dunce by saying Mitchell was intelligent and a disruptive entrepreneurial type. His idea of disruption was to get rid of Sky but not have a credible replacement and it set our game and clubs back a decade. Tanner failed to mention that . RM Twitter feed is also an embarrassment. I know someone who worked with him during his time in charge of SPL and said he came across as a nonentity and he couldn’t believe he was in charge. Where did he come from? Presumably scum placeman?.

Just look at the outbursts from the snib and the six pack recently about Rangers' players and the Covid party.

Dubai and Duffy, which happened before Pattersson and Co's wee soiree, where Kennedy admitted protocols were breached and the evidence of them drinking outside their bubble, simply didn't count.

They know what they are doing and revel in being the victim in any situation.

They wallow in misplaced victimhood.

Outrageous! This has to stop!

The answer is WAKE UP Rodger, that’s when you all WAKE UP to see you pished the bed again, and that Rangers have 55 titles in the bag, and aiming for 56 and Champions League group stages, along with the Scottish Cup.

gn20.png

It's an embarrassment to Scottish football as a whole as everyone allowed it to happen.

But not to them. This has always been their goal. Total domination at every level and every department and sod the rest.
it's in the teachings of their church ...no other religion outside of the R.C. Church matters or is recognised or tolerated . The biggest bigoted organisation in existence who rule their congregations by fear

Mitchell is a wee fat insignificant turd. His opinion means %^*& all other than to rabble rousers on Twitter! A joke figure in the game along with most that follow that mob!

it's in the teachings of their church ...no other religion outside of the R.C. Church matters or is recognised or tolerated . The biggest bigoted organisation in existence who rule their congregations by fear

They insist on separate schools to enable indoctrination and the spreading of their 'christian' values.

Back