Rodgers: Morelos won't need provoked

"From what I saw the other night against Partick Thistle he won't need any help from us"

If there is such a thing as karma, Rangers will f.uck this detestable smarmy bastard over on Saturday afternoon.

He is what you've described him as but Pedro gave him a tap in saying the bheasts would be out to provoke him

Yawn.

More worrying about other team’s affairs from Brent.

Even with a team that hasn’t lost in more than a season they are trying to influence referees before the game. Pathetic but entirely expected from the mhanky mob.

St Brendan of Tranny opens his mouth, and the Media CSC's lap it up. His attempts at mind games are as predictable as they are feeble.

When the pressure comes - and it WILL - he'll start to crumble.

I think Pedro knew what he was doing - sending a message to Thompson that the beasts shouldn`t get away with a few free fouls on us early doors.

Pedro could've gifted Thompson with the most lavish of praise and he'd still let Brown go card free until his 12th offence. I don't think the refs take any notice unless it's passed down in a Memo from Liewell

Did they not try and sign him in the summer?

Hope Morelos gets the winner then gives him the get it up you sign (which is allowed apparently) right in his face

Hope Morelos gets the winner the and gives him the get it up you sign (which is allowed apparently) right in his face

Judging by his recent comments he'll probably just reach out to sniff him!

Fucking smug prick!

A smarter man wouldn't have bitten, but then when you've paid for your teeth you want to get use of them.

Pedro was sending a message to the referee, but probably also to Morelos. Sometimes highlighting something in public gets through better than any amount of talking behind closed doors. Morelos knows all eyes are on him, and the referee knows likewise.

Coming from the guy with the biggest thug in Scottish football in his team. A thug who kicked a fellow professional in the head less than 2 weeks ago.

Please just do these arrogant smug bastards Rangers.

"From what I saw the other night against Partick Thistle he won't need any help from us"

If there is such a thing as karma, Rangers will f.uck this detestable smarmy bastard over on Saturday afternoon.

So where the %^*& is the headlines now? The shit pedro got for an observation on Aberdeen was a disgrace, now this weirdo is commenting on us?

We must do them and watch them unravel!

Thanks Brendan

You just secured us an extra 15 minutes of 'Buffalo Time' before he tires

Love it. He just fed El Bufalo!!!

50ed353c16be6fca8c6b8ed28c41dc1a.png

He is what you've described him as but Pedro gave him a tap in saying the bheasts would be out to provoke him
This , Pedro see himself up by going down the route he did. He will learn from it I hope and the players will ram it up Rodgers and co.

Hope Morelos gets the winner then gives him the get it up you sign (which is allowed apparently) right in his face
It would be funnier with the love heart and blowing Rodgers a kiss

Brenda really just can't help himself.

Anyone with a modicum of sense would have kept schtum, but Brenda's ego just won't allow it.

When they lose, and they will lose to us this season, he will go full mongo.

Hopefully that day is Saturday.

St Brendan of Tranny opens his mouth, and the Media CSC's lap it up. His attempts at mind games are as predictable as they are feeble.

When the pressure comes - and it WILL - he'll start to crumble.
He was asked a question based on what our manager said. He made a quip. The press reported it.
We gave him the opportunity no one else. I wish Pedro would keep his mouth shut sometimes.
I have no idea why he brought up Morelos being provoked.
That said I hope Alfredo rattles 3 past Gordon.

Tranny loving wanker. I really hope we put this smug prick in his place this weekend. Lie down & grunt!

I don't think that the mhanks will be any dirtier than Thistle were. Maybe even less so as they have better players.

Anyway, I am sure that Morelos will be well warned by Pedro and those players who have experience of an OF game as to what to expect. Of course, Pedro is a physical player and I have no doubt that he will put himself about.

The Ibrox crowd has a role here too. Every time a dodgy challenge goes in on Pedro we need to howl like it is an attempted murder. Crowd reaction does influence officials whether they like to admit it or not.

The level of hatred I have for these bassas is increasing every day. I might have a few nippy sweeties when we hammer these clunts.

Aye Brenda, he won't need provoking by you lot. Just like you don't need to be provoked for shagging a tranny ya sleekit, beak nosed arse pirate.

He'll hopefully be ramming those words down his throat at 1215, Pedro should take Morelos and get him going before KO. He'll keep his cool, bang one in and slide on his knees before Brenda then mouth an insult in Spanish ⚽

It never ceases to amaze me how this mob can make me hate them even more than I already do.

Hope the rat gets a trannies big boaby right up his arse and bleeds out the smarmy bastard

Back