Rodgers: Morelos won't need provoked

Hilarious how much he thinks he's the dogs bollocks. Cannot wait until he's down south again making an absolute lady's front bottom of it

"From what I saw the other night against Partick Thistle he won't need any help from us"

If there is such a thing as karma, Rangers will f.uck this detestable smarmy bastard over on Saturday afternoon.

This is a man?? pleased with the appointment of Craig Thomson

If Morelos falls for anything after the crap that's being spouted this week then he'll deserve to be disciplined.

If the boss doesn't remind him not to react then he'll be at fault as well.

If he wants to react then he needs to male. sure it's by sticking the ball in the net.

If ever a smug piece of shit needed taken down a peg or two it's 'the man who invented passing football'

The tranny shagger who quite literally has the easiest job in football. Even a complete and utter diddy Iike Ronny Dildo has SPL titles on his CV such is the advantage!

Rodgers, a real life David Brent, only Brent was at least likeable.

Morelos clearly bothers the suntanned egomaniac. Celtc typically get a couple of early 'free hits' v us. Jack will be the other target.

Hope his words bite him on the arse! Come on Rangers! into thees trampy bastards!!

Rodgers really is the absolutely definition of a "c**t".

An absolute nobody that thinks he's a legend now he's at Celtic.

Pedro is of and running, I am sure he will have been given the lowdown on Thomson, and his antic's, we have a stronger team this season and I am looking for a better response from Ranger's.

Hilarious how much he thinks he's the dogs bollocks. Cannot wait until he's down south again making an absolute lady's front bottom of it

It's up to us to send him on his way. Because as long as he's winning here and getting teabagged by the Scottish mhedia then he won't be going anywhere.

We should respond that our players have been told to be aware of scott brown as he's had 3 off the ball assults on Rangers players in the last 2 games and a recent similar acts of thuggery v Hamilton and Hearts that only good fortune prevented a serious injury to an opposition player

He's right. Morelos is a cert to snap, that is his character. And Brenda is a liar to suggest Celtic won't provoke him, of course they will. That is the game.

Rodger's can suck a dick
So I've heard :rolleyes:
I really hope we stick it to the smug david brent tranny shagging lady's front bottom. My hatred of him and his club hold no bounds c'mon rangers into this rancid shower of shite.

Just can't take to Rodgers, never have since I saw the program that was behind the scenes at Liverpool, he has a very high opinion of himself ,I'm better than you attitude, smarmy. When he breaks out in the stupid grin, look at me, I'm a smart guy with smart answer type of grin.

Coming from the guy with the biggest thug in Scottish football in his team. A thug who kicked a fellow professional in the head less than 2 weeks ago.

Please just do these arrogant smug bastards Rangers.
I agree with every word, one hypocritical smug creep. This scum are lined for us to hump them good and proper. Let it be Rangers.

for a sexually inadequate individual who can suck a golf ball through a garden hose [allegedly] and is now sniffing young players in the showers at the paedo dome - how can anything he splurges, be taken seriously?

Why is this stuff about Morelos being blown up all of a sudden? I'm sure the wee guy has never even been red carded in career. We seem to be manufacturing an image of him being some sort of hotheaded liability. From what I've seen of him so far he just looks like he's happy giving out the same as he gets and I don't see anything wrong with that

He was asked a question based on what our manager said. He made a quip. The press reported it.
We gave him the opportunity no one else. I wish Pedro would keep his mouth shut sometimes.
I have no idea why he brought up Morelos being provoked.
That said I hope Alfredo rattles 3 past Gordon.

I'm thinking he brought it up to try and ensure Morelos doesn't get the shit kicked out him for seventy minutes without intervention before getting sent off for dissent

Just saw it on Ssn, there was something really creepy about the way he said it. Don't know if it is his whitened teeth or fake tan but there is something really sleazy about him

I find him worse than Lennon.
Said it before but at least with Lennon you knew what you were getting, here was no attempt by him to cover up what he was. Rodgers tried to portray himself as some faultless Saint only in the job for the betterment of Scottish football and bringing divided communities together. An absolute fucking snake, Pedro could lock him in the changing room and he would slither underneath the door.

I wonder if he has had any more Rangers fans coming up to him and thanking him for his contribution to Scottish football in the build up :rolleyes:

He really is a smug c**t!! Hate the man, Morelos hopefully gets the winner on Saturday to give it to the tranny shagger

I pray wee morelos bangs a few past the karate kicker ( take note Thompson ) Gordon and Broonie and the Olympic divers up front are the one's to watch but we all know that you won't . GIRUY Rodgers .

Every day this mob seem to annoy me even more. I really hope the buffalo has the game of his life tomorrow.

Thanks Brendan

You just secured us an extra 15 minutes of 'Buffalo Time' before he tires
Can't help but think this was Pedro's plan all along when he said that sellick would be out to provoke him. Pedro has played a blinder here imo. Just hope it works and we get a result.

"From what I saw the other night against Partick Thistle he won't need any help from us"

If there is such a thing as karma, Rangers will f.uck this detestable smarmy bastard over on Saturday afternoon.

He'll be provoked if you go sniffing about him Brenda ya big deviant basturt

Won't need any help from you for what? Score goals?

Here's hoping he does (score goals on Saturday) with or without your help, I don't really care...

Pedro is proving to be good at mind games.

1. Morelos comment and bite from Rodgers. Will ensure Alfredo keeps a lid and is fired up the right way. Will also mean the ref should (I say should) be keeping an eye and giving him some protection.
2. The comment about if they line up more solid like they did against PSG will put doubt in Rodgers mind. And will line up with a more open shape which is what he wants.
3. The comment about blocking goal keeper puts it in the refs mind as well.

Good comments before the Thistle match as well.

If Morelos falls for anything after the crap that's being spouted this week then he'll deserve to be disciplined.

If the boss doesn't remind him not to react then he'll be at fault as well.

If he wants to react then he needs to male. sure it's by sticking the ball in the net.

This. We all know it's coming. There is now no excuse for it.

I hope the wee man sticks in the winner with the last kick of the ball for bedlam..the Tranny shagger is a snooty c&@&.

WATP

Just saw it on Ssn, there was something really creepy about the way he said it. Don't know if it is his whitened teeth or fake tan but there is something really sleazy about him
I cant quite put my finger on what it is either maybe the fact he's pumped a transvestite?

Back