Rodgers with a topper of a story now

Liverpool didn't sign a Catholic player until Ronnie Whelan signed for them in 1979. I never knew this until a few weeks ago when I heard it on Talksport.

The point is there's clubs arguably bigger than us which this never seems to be referenced.

Plastic face just brightened up my Saturday morning.

But seriously, it's another case of drip, drip, drip against our club, our fans and our culture.

NS.

Where did he hide ? In a bin ? Behind a bin ? Was there not a queue ?

I know I wouldn’t be happy being stuck behind a walk in traffic they take ages so if he was on the pump in front of me I’d have been saying “ hurry up ya mad bastard get in your car “ !

I really don’t think this story actually happened . He’s made it up .

Sod being in your car, try bursting for a Lillian Gish, and you're on a bus behind the bassas and they're taking their time sashaying back up the road in the early evening sunshine to their Lodge?

Trust me that's when you get to appreciate the music. ; -)

What a web of lies they weave. If only there were a conscientious and honest media to cross examine and expose these falsehoods.

Not sure if it has been mentioned on the thread already (haven't read it all) but seen someone on Twitter saying Celtic have been out of the country every year the orange walk has been on since Rodgers has been here! :D :D Don't know if that's true or not?

I know they definitely played over in Ireland in the Europa League one year when the walk was on as their tie had to be re-scheduled from the 12th!

If there is any cash left from the RFF
I suggest buying hearing aids for Brendan, Andy, Steve & others in the mhedia who seem to suffer from selective offensive hearing syndrome.

And we really must thank Brendan for speaking out, it must be hell for him working in an enviroment where sectarian singing and songs sung in support of terrorists are heard every week, but hey ! He choose to work at The Piggery!

Last edited:
Houlding was a self-made businessman in the city of Liverpool. He was educated at Liverpool College and was active towards the end of the 19th century, owning a brewery that left him in a comfortable financial state for the rest of his life. He was elected to the Liverpool City Council as a Conservative representing the Everton ward, before being appointed Lord Mayor of Liverpool in 1897. He was also a member of the Orange Order, a Protestant fraternal organisation that had a large following in the Liverpool area.[2] Houlding was also a freemason and founded Anfield Lodge No. 2215, he also attended Everton Lodge No. 823 and Hamer Lodge No. 1395.[3] He was Provincial Senior Grand Warden in West Lancashire and, in 1897, was appointed Senior Grand Deacon. Houlding also attained the 33° of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite.[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Houlding Wait till he finds out that the founder of Liverpool was a Tory an Orange man and a Freemason.

Was he filling up his petrol bombs!
He could have got a supply off of his bigoted terrorist sympathising brother ..
Screenshot20190223083802011550913202.png

To flute bands normally march up and down the street having a wee practice? Or do they practice in halls?

Can anyone find me Brendans response after the effigies were hung at their hovel?

Last edited:
I don’t get this - why is it a story ? He heard an orange band while putting petrol in his car . Okay I get that . But who cares ? What relevance does it have ? What’s actually going on here ??

They’re all being trotted out to put that knife a little bit deeper. Glad Barry has come out & would love a few foreign bears line Albertz or Numan or Nacho to respond.

A solitary band out for a wee practice on a Saturday afternoon a couple of weeks after Brenda became their manager- when did he become their manager? were any games or tours arranged during the couple of weeks after he became manager especially on Saturdays?

This story is an obvious fabrication, just like the Sutton “a Rangers fan tried to run me over at a zebra crossing” which is attempted murder and he never reported it or the Joe Miller “I received sectarian abuse when Aberdeen played Linfield”, it was then pointed out that Aberdeen have never played Linfield - yet the Scottish mainstream media print all such lies as part of their anti-Rangers agenda without the need for the any verification whatsoever.

Rodgers thinks he’s smart saying it was only practice so we can’t check the dates of a march, but he’s not that smart, Orange bands don’t just start randomly marching up and down any roads let alone main roads without Police approval and presence, even for dry runs. A mere lie as part of the deflection process from the child abuse trials and Valencia fan violence.

I don’t get this - why is it a story ? He heard an orange band while putting petrol in his car . Okay I get that . But who cares ? What relevance does it have ? What’s actually going on here ??

This.

I seriously and I do mean seriously, think that there's a party going on inside his head. That guy? isn't normal and should seek help.

How long did it take the lying c@nt to fill his car ffs?
The walk doesn't exactly sneak up on you.
Stealth is not one of their main attributes.

Two minutes to fill the car and twenty minutes listening to Rangers fans telling him how lucky we are to have him here and signing autographs for them.

Reactions: Bjt
Plastic face just brightened up my Saturday morning.

But seriously, it's another case of drip, drip, drip against our club, our fans and our culture.

NS.

Agreed, the thing is any sane logical person would read that drivel and dismiss it or laugh it off. Sadly in this quasi dictatorship of a country, we've been vilified to such a degree that people who otherwise would see it for what it is are now inclined to believe it.

Latest posts

Back