Roll call tomorrow

Just from West Calder from me so in the pub for 11 and leave there at 1 most likely for the game.

Yes mate normally do. Flight home is 6.45.

Is that flybe? Do you not have to leave early to get that flight? I have done the flying daytrip with easy jet a few times but I don't think they have their late flight on anymore on a Sat

Coming from the Southside by car with my kid - I take it the proposed parking restriction plans were never put in place?

30 minute drive from North Ayrshire to the EE. Can't wait, seems like ages since the last home game!

Last edited:
Is that flybe? Do you not have to leave early to get that flight? I have done the flying daytrip with easy jet a few times but I don't think they have their late flight on anymore on a Sat
Hang about and get a taxi at 5.45 when the crowds die down and in the airport for 6.

Still ample time to get to the gate.

Me and my boy getting picked up in Cupar by the St. Andrews bus tomorrow,full bus by the sounds of it

Leave Troon around 12.30 and park off Dumbreck Road around 1pm. Any later than that and I struggle to get a decent parking space.

Burnside Loyal Scotrail Football Special at 12:55 and then a few beers in the Hootenanny to watch 2nd half of Liverpool & City.

And of course that little bit of panic because I haven't seen my season ticket since the Hearts game....is it still where I left it?

nightmare of a trip - bus to Irvine train station, then a train, then a 20 min walk over the squinty bridge. I can't keep these 1hr marathon trips up forever!

Sheffield and Districts leaving at 7 (I think). 550 mile round trip, in the local for about 10:30 with 3 points (and a few pints).

I will be there with the usual suspects and a couple of drinks in the Louden beforehand.

11.10 train from Falkirk, head straight to the Grapes few pints for Liverpool / City game then head up to the stadium.

MFG Loyal

Half eleven train from loyal Helensburgh, couple of pints watching the Man City v Liverpool game, then off to Ibrox.

Crackin!

Back