Roll n Sausage at the Football?

Feuerwurst straight from the grill and a beer. Proper food at German football.

Or a currywurst.
They should 100% have this.

Official club food stalls in place of the burger vans offering stuff like this would make a killing.

Could do beer festivals in the summer

£2.50 for a cup of Luke warm tea nd they want to lynch you when you ask for a 2nd milk portion. It costs them 8p for the cup and tea bag and 2p for the milk.

The “Good times roll” place on corner of Copland road and PRW is worth a visit. Been a few times for early ko‘s and its decent.

When I'm not able to get to Ibrox on matchday, I go to support my local team here in Norn Iron, luckily I can avail of the corporate "area" for a few beers while enjoying the whole match.
But I like a do enjoy a good sausage bap

Roll and sausage? It's a sausage bap you headers! :D:))
Always remember when Chrysler’s closed and the apprentices were sent to Coventry to finish their time. First thing the guy says to us is “ we’ll let you get some batches before we start to explain about everything. Sausage batches,egg batches but no potatoe scone batches.....

Always enjoyed the bridies at Dunfermline. The food at Ibrox is shite though, needs major changes.

Cant believe there are people on here who dont like onions on a roll and sausage!! Just when you thought the world couldn't get any stranger

I work in the 3 big stadiums in Glasgow often.
That lot are miles ahead. They have a dominoes, a fish bar and also a vegan bar.

A vegan bar at the Piggery? Next you'll be telling me The Body Shop have a stall there hawking their luxury soaps and fragrances to the great unwashed.

Back