Roll n Sausage at the Football?

'can I have a rawl n sawsig hen with red sawce'
Can I have a sausage roll with some ketchup please is the correct term.

Naw it's no m8 it's a roll n sausij! Square sausij! None a this slice nonsense haha
Every time I hear this in the queue I die a little bit inside. Last time I asked for the fat on the bacon to be removed I got funny looks.

Good idea but they'd probably resemble the utter muck they sell as burgers.

Mystery meat that looks like feck all. Non buttered roll and dod of molten plastic cheese resembling a fucking yeast infection.

It can’t be just me who’d prefer this to pies at the football?

I’m not advocating doing away with pies, but I’d much prefer a greasy square sausage and tatty scone on a buttered crispy roll.

Dollop of tomato sauce on it too!
Killed it when you said tomatoe sauce......if it's not broon sauce it's for girls

There's a great burger van at the Copland Rd Stand and it's infinitely better than the food inside Ibrox.
Which wouldn't be hard!.

Scotland is miles behind, you get better quality food at some English non league grounds and definitely get a better choice at northern Irish grounds
As much as Scotland lags behind we’re down at the arse end of it, so much so the only think that’s worth getting out of our kiosks is the cup, the juice goes down the pan.

It can’t be just me who’d prefer this to pies at the football?

I’m not advocating doing away with pies, but I’d much prefer a greasy square sausage and tatty scone on a buttered crispy roll.

Dollop of tomato sauce on it too!

I had one of these at East Fife when we played there. It wasnt the best square sausage I have to say

Had a pint and a currywurst over in Germany at a game and nearly burst out greeting.

Scotland’s so behind in general with daft small stuff like that it’s unreal.
Was at Schalke last October and we were skelping bratwurst and Veltins like it was our last,different class.
Not a pub in sight of their stadium but pop up bars everywhere around it so they maximise revenue,cracking restaurant inside that was full as well.

Shocked they’re in financial trouble,someone must have their hands in the till because they should be making a fortune

The club really need to sort out that catering at the stadium. Currently over priced and poor quality.
It shouldn’t be that hard to get decent steak pies in,rolls and sausage,sausage rolls for the weans,half decent coffee for those driving or who have work or something else to go to after- it really shouldn’t be that difficult

Eating Pizza at the football seems a little weird does it not?

They used to sell pizza at Ibrox, not sure when it stopped. My memory might be playing tricks on me but im sure it came in a box embossed with the club crest, proper quality slice a pizza

Was good as a kid, wouldn't bother with it now

Back