Roma 0-0 draw turned into 3-0 defeat

Its harsh, but at the same time rules are there for everyone, you cant pick and choose. The fact there were empty slots available to put him in makes it worse, more of a typo than anything else.

Roma done me out of £600 anyway I can claim this as being void with bookies?

@erskine bear or @WinkieWATP any ideas?

Edit. Just looked back I’ve actually got 2/3 bets that were done through this game. Another one is a goal each half bet how would that work?

No. The game finished 0-0, that result stands. Imagine someone had the draw on and the bookies tried to claim their money back?
Totally agree but imagine the other way round and someone was waiting on Verona for a big coupon then found out Roma had”cheated”

Surely the FA’s should double check all players before kick off. Should be easy to do on a spreadsheet

Potential bizarre twist to the whole thing with Roma Secretary General Pantaleo Longo reportedly accepting responsibility for the error, resigning.... And joining Verona.

Potential bizarre twist to the whole thing with Roma Secretary General Pantaleo Longo reportedly accepting responsibility for the error, resigning.... And joining Verona.
That sounds more like corruption but you don’t get that sort of thing in Italy :oops:

Registration error or shouldn't be there?
Everyone knows what we were saying after Boli came on as a sub.
Leeds v Stuttgart went to a one-off game.
Celtic's two reprieves got them through.
Rules are there for a reason. Just wish the penalties for breaking them were consistent.

Roma done me out of £600 anyway I can claim this as being void with bookies?

@erskine bear or @WinkieWATP any ideas?

Edit. Just looked back I’ve actually got 2/3 bets that were done through this game. Another one is a goal each half bet how would that work?
I’ve just seen this mate, I wouldn’t imagine so because the game was played they would base it off the game played. That said, if Roma won I imagine they’d be quick enough to take the money off you.

It’s an odd one, personally I think your on to plumbs bud sorry.

Back