Roma try to steal Barisic for free

Neilston Unionist

standard transfer process in Italy, loan with confirmed fee to make the arrangement permanent.

BB us worth more than £10m too us.

hold my hands up, after the final game of last season, I’d have snapped your hand off for the £2m we paid for him.
He has provided an absolutely essential balance to our side and it’s allowed our 433 to actually be a proper formation as he’s grew into his role. He’s irreplaceable currently in my view and I’m someone who wanted him gone very quickly as I’ve always seen our lack of width as the main issue.

We don’t win the League if we sell him, we revert straight back to hammering everything down Tavs side unless we spend the money we’d get for him on a replacement but even then, players need time to settle. As some of us know.

Dave570

So we loan the Croatia left back to them for f all, halfway through the season when he is in sensational form, thrn they decide if they want to keep him?

That's a tough yin that :)):))
I was going to put a like but that answer deserves a real thumbs up. Made me laugh anyway.

crmpicco

I'm glad we've got the valuation spot on this time. North of £10m or forget even getting in touch.

Careca

Not only has the previous valuation of an inferior left back leaving Scotland been forgotten in Borna’s valuation, they have somehow managed to bring even the insulting 10m they are going with down to nowt.
Sooner the official app comes out the better and we can hopefully see old media disappear further from our phones.

sirstevefleming

He has provided an absolutely essential balance to our side and it’s allowed our 433 to actually be a proper formation as he’s grew into his role. He’s irreplaceable currently in my view and I’m someone who wanted him gone very quickly as I’ve always seen our lack of width as the main issue.

We don’t win the League if we sell him, we revert straight back to hammering everything down Tavs side unless we spend the money we’d get for him on a replacement but even then, players need time to settle. As some of us know.
Absolute nonsense. If our title charge is dependant so much on one player, it’s a massive fail of management. He’s a good player no doubt but there’s only so much a full back can influence games over a season. There’s life after borna. If the price and timing is right - which may or may not be now, he should go.

Vote For Pedro

It’s blatantly obvious we would not be selling our best players at such a time in the season, so I’m wondering who the senior member of Rangers staff are that talk to Keith Jackson, or is that just his shite?

remembertheepoch

In what universe would a team actually think they would get a key player as a try before you buy that are challenging for a league and still in Europe?

HandsomeHead

Fake News. There is no way Roma would even approach the club with that kind of deal.

Story is written to make it look like Roma value the player miles below us.
It’s a complete non story made up to give the likes of Jackson something to write about during the winter break, but also to help reinforce the belief that Rangers players are not worth as much as Celtic’s.

Kirbys House

How many tarriers are being linked to moves right now?

Deliberate mischief making if you ask me. The terrorist lovers must be getting worried
Yip, same with Charlie Nicholas yesterday saying we'd be happy with £7 million for Borna.

Worried/deluded/both.

RaoulDuke11

I remember fondly the maniacs on here, when told "he'll be a player for us", would respond with "what's he done to prove it, you can't judge a player based on his international form, I'd bite your hand off to get our money back".

Croatian left back FFS :))

And if we had sold him, and he'd invariably performed well elsewhere, it wouldve been that "the shirt was too big for him"...

bkerr72

Good old Keech pretending to know about Rangers transfers when he gets zero information from the club. The last sentence about Murphy Docherty and Polster is hardly ground breaking news stick to being Lawwells puppet Keech

nybear

Rebel Sport understand that the Rangers support understands that it and its ugly sister the scottish Nun should be banned from Ibrox.

humie

I would not accept anything less than a bid of 20million plus and I’m being serious. They mhanks got what 20+ for a crock and we have a full Croatian international player that in my mind is a better all round player. Plus if our ultras were ever in trouble Borna will take on the lot of them himself. Roma get to %^*&!!!

Bowery Boy

Absolute nonsense. If our title charge is dependant so much on one player, it’s a massive fail of management. He’s a good player no doubt but there’s only so much a full back can influence games over a season. There’s life after borna. If the price and timing is right - which may or may not be now, he should go.
The timing is not right. Ludicrous to even hint that it is.

dunn1872

Mbappe signed for PSG in the exact same type of deal.
That was purely to get round FFP rules though.

If there is any truth in the Rona offer then it just shows the arrogance of them. Because they're in the top 4 leagues in Europe, they think we'll just accept any offer.

ricksen24

It’s 20m or go away has to be.

KT went for 25 but we all know that was stupid.

The article reeks to the heavens

Quijibo

See this PISH...

It makes out Borna wants to leave and is being forced to stay.

The Daily Rhebel writes some shite!
Whilst forced is probably Too strong a word, for the players perspective.

wage rise, Rome and much better weather.

i doubt he would need much convincing if we were to allow to talks to commence.