Roman Resident Rejects Reptilian Rebels

Some of the replies on there from the peasants are disturbing. Hate Britain and its culture, but prefer to here.

This hate Britain, hate British culture, hate British Royal Family, hate Britain's armed forces, hate respecting Britain's war dead heroes, but, want to live here and collect all the benefits they can derive from living in Britain, has to be the most f*%ked up in the head, split personality, screwed up psyche imaginable

One wonders what Sigmund Freud would have made of that lot.

This hate Britain, hate British culture, hate British Royal Family, hate Britain's armed forces, hate respecting Britain's war dead heroes, but, want to live here and collect all the benefits they can derive from living in Britain, has to be the most f*%ked up in the head, split personality, screwed up psyche imaginable

Anti Irish Racism seems to be becoming a big thing in this country, pushed by certain people.
At what point is the anti British racism problem going to be mentioned?

I dont give a flying f*ck whether they honour the silence, wear a poppy or anything else because they are scum and scum are always gonna scum....some of their team fought, some of their support still fight but are scared to wear their uniform to the Stade de Gadd.....and the fact that so many fought and died for their right to chose what they do sticks in their craw hence their petulance every year.

Their freedom to express their opinion bought by young men and women's lives. Their "protest" bought by their board's donation to the poppy appeal. They're a hypocritical joke.

Last edited:
I dont give a flying f*ck whether they honour the silence, wear a poppy or anything else because they are scum and scum are always gonna scum....some of their team fought, some of their support still fight but are scared to wear their uniform to the Stade de Gadd.....and the fact that so many fought and died for their right to chose what they do sticks in their craw hence their petulance every year.

Their freedom to express their opinion bought by young men and women's lives. Their "protest" bought buy their board's donation to the poppy appeal. They're a hypocritical joke.
^^^^^^. This. The board are the conduit to this nonsense

Back in 1976 I met a guy who had worked at the British Embassy in Lisbon in1967 when they played Inter Milan. The guy told me that the British Ambassador remarked to him that on the day after the game he was, "rather surprised to see so many people turning up at the Embassy door carrying Irish flags and claiming to be British subjects". 52 years down the line, not a lot has changed.

Please ignore these irrelevants. If their brains were dynamite they wouldn‘t have enough to blow their hat off.

This hate Britain, hate British culture, hate British Royal

"Very interesting - but stupid."

Not Freud but the German soldier on Rowan & Martin's Laugh In.

Or Darwin for that matter. And that's an insult to animals.

And the celebrities rally round, Connelly,Butler,Stewart and the latest Hayman all positives for the vermin polluting Scottish football. The Pollock pillock will be making another video vindicating the scum from the east end shortly. To not call out their abissmal behaviour as a club and support is shameful.

I wish the likes of Marlene Godwin were MPs. Unfortunately, she is one of the 300+ Brexit Party candidates who are standing down.
Marlene is from good stock, she has been on the receiving end of abuse from the orc's due to her support of the Gray family.

If we Brexit, those smart enough to take dual Irish/UK citizenship will be able to travel and get emergency health care as now, plus the choice of two Embassies. I presume NI Bears can elect to do the same ? Big advantage over the rest of us.

That’s what parasites do ,feed off the host ,bleed it dry.

Why not? Not having a go, just genuinely curious.

Wasn’t she embroiled in some anti-Muslim twitter thing before? I just think it’s a lot ‘better’ if we have someone highlighting these things who isn’t instantly easily brushed off as racist/extreme right wing by your average moderate.

I live in England. I have friends covering all ends of the politic spectrum and of all colours. This is a good point, and one I would like to highlight; but it does me no favours if i forward it from someone like that.

There was an old guy Eddie, a diamond of a gent ,a catholic & a career soldier who drank every day in the local Masonic club in milngavie.
He was a mainstay in the British legion, he was immensely proud of his army days & told brilliant stories.
No one in that club was more critical of the Tim's than him when it came to remembrance Sunday or the build up to it, if he was alive today he would have been disgusted at the antics of the Green brigade
His funeral was funny after the service in the chapel the priest told the mourners all were welcome at the Ellangowan Masonic club,

Back