Romanian Cup Final - Rangers Related.

Game is live now on YouTube I believe it’s the official stream and therefore legal.

If Astra win (Red) - We’re unseeded in the 2nd round of Europa League qualifiers should we make it.

If Viitorul win (Blue) - We’re seeded.

So a Romanian team are above us in the seedings?
Are my reading that correctly?

So a Romanian team are above us in the seedings?
Are my reading that correctly?
We had no seeding it was lost we took Scotland's national coefficient last season, Astra Giurgiu had a decent seeding as they've had European football in recent years and qualified from the group stages in 16/17.
Thankfully they lost today so Viitorul went in unseeded.

In comparison Astra Girgiu had a coefficient is 12.500 and Viitorul is 4.000.

We're 5.250 up from 3.725 last season.

Last edited:
GDANSK

How we gonna get there I don't know

What we gonna do there I'm certain

All that we know is we'll soon be on our way

We had no seeding it was lost we took Scotland's national coefficient last season, Astra Giurgiu had a decent seeding as they've had European football in recent years and qualified from the group stages in 16/17.
Thankfully they lost today so Viitorul went in unseeded.

In comparison Astra Girgiu had a coefficient is 12.500 and Viitorul is 4.000.

We're 5.250 up from 3.725 last season.

Right how are we at only 5.250? If country is at around 4. Something. And how many points did we earn last season around 8 at least?
How does it work is it not an accumulation of points each season so at least what we earned last season?

Right how are we at only 5.250? If country is at around 4. Something. And how many points did we earn last season around 8 at least?
How does it work is it not an accumulation of points each season so at least what we earned last season?
I only know what I’ve picked up from here and seen on Bert Kassies site. Is it maybe country coefficient or club coefficient which ever is higher?

@rangeral seems to have a good understanding of it all he might be able to help.

Most fans are happy for a run in Europe , Testing ourself against top clubs. Can’t beat big European nights.
Also its fucking massive in terms of running the club. We had a good run in Europe and still might not make a profit. People who dont want us in Europe better not complain if the budget would have to get slashed down

I only know what I’ve picked up from here and seen on Bert Kassies site. Is it maybe country coefficient or club coefficient which ever is higher?

@rangeral seems to have a good understanding of it all he might be able to help.

That is something I actually not sure on just take what is posted

That is something I actually not sure on just take what is posted

“D.8 Equal coefficients
If two or more clubs or associations are ranked equally, the following criteria are applied, in the order given, to determine their final rankings:
● their coefficients in the most recent of the seasons on which the rankings are based;
● their coefficients in the next most recent season in which they are not equal;
● drawing of lots.”

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFile.../Regulations/02/55/82/82/2558282_DOWNLOAD.pdf

We had five points, Mostar two points.

Back