Ronaldo 9

z5Z0txj.gif

I know there was a big debate already on R9/CR7, but I reckon it's a big case of what if with Ronaldo. He was never the same player after the injury at Inter at what 21? He was better than both Messi and Ronaldo at that age, probably better than anyone ever at that age. He stays fit and who knows what he achieves in football. He still went on to have a great career and was still world class but he for those first few years, I've never seen a striker like him, before or since.

He's lost all the weight now has he not?

Think he found it again.

It’s been superb reminiscing about him over the past week, i used to get crazy excited for any game that involved him because he was just incredible to watch. I’m talking mostly about his Barca and Inter days but even at Madrid and when he gained weight he was still exciting to watch.

If he can still bury them like Super does albeit friendlies he's doing all right.

The Real Ronaldo should get together with Super

La Liga * still ridiculous numbers
Your numbers are certainly ridiculous - he joined Barca in the summer of 1996, so will have had a handful of La Liga goals by the the time he turned 20. Certainly not 98!

Last edited:
I though he only joined Inter in '97 & was 21 at

Sure he had 34 in the 1 league season he had in Barcelona.
Correct, he had a phenomenal 96/97 season there, but turned 20 in September 96. I've no idea where this poster is getting his 98 Serie A or La Liga goals before turning 20. He'd only really played in Brazil and Holland by then.

Back