Ronaldo - A lesson for us all?

Messi is a God given talent, almost too easy at times.
Ronaldo is all desire, work, dedication etc
No sure about that. Think Messi had issues regarding his stature when he was a youngster. Plenty hard work and desire has got him to where he is.

I'm no upset haha christ, if you canny take a mild piss-take at your post then maybe the internet isn't for you?

And yet here you are still going on about it hours later. Look, you're getting a bit desperate and needy tbh now mate, I'll give you one last 'like' for your efforts then I'm done replying to you.

If you still feel the need to vent about a bit of mild mockery on a forum thread that wasnt even aimed at you (or anyone in particular) a bit more send me a PM if it helps (warning - it wont be read) and stop derailing the thread further, apologies to the OP.

Seriously, for someone claiming I was posting for 'likes' (attention) ... :rolleyes::shh:

And yet here you are still going on about it hours later. Look, you're getting a bit desperate and needy tbh now mate, I'll give you one last 'like' for your efforts then I'm done replying to you.

If you still feel the need to vent about a bit of mild mockery on a forum thread that wasnt even aimed at you (or anyone in particular) a bit more send me a PM if it helps (warning - it wont be read) and stop derailing the thread further, apologies to the OP.

Seriously, for someone claiming I was posting for 'likes' (attention) ... :rolleyes::shh:
If you're worried about derailing the thread stop sending me notifications to respond to! Haha

PEDs will be rife in football.

Gary O'Connor done an interview with Si Ferry where he discussed his time in Russia with Spartak Moscow and he said that after training the players would routinely be hooked up to some machines and have their blood cleaned/cycled...apparently to help with fatigue and recovery.

Then wasn't there that famous lab in Spain that got raided and a lot of top Spanish athlete's blood samples were found? Loads of rumours flying around about them doping...from footballers to tennis players. I think in the end a judge ordered them to be destroyed as he didn't want a scandal about Spanish sport to come out.

Anyway regarding Ronaldo. Decent player.

I notice there are a few on here insinuating he’s a bufty. Have you seen his wife? She’s fucking incredible. They have a brood of kids together too. Not sure I believe that one
His first son and his twins were all born through a surrogate pregancy agency in San Diego.

Find it impossible to respect him given the rape allegation.

Surely you can't say that when it's just an "allegation"

That means you can't respect any man because we're all liable to be accused.

Can always remember a woman claiming to be raped in my local, she woke up bruised around that area, she'd fell off the stool at the bar the night before and couldn't remember.

Also, remember that horrendous woman in the kebabish video, screaming "you raped me, you raped me" because he phoned the police on her smashing up her shop

Surely you can't say that when it's just an "allegation"

That means you can't respect any man because we're all liable to be accused.

Can always remember a woman claiming to be raped in my local, she woke up bruised around that area, she'd fell off the stool at the bar the night before and couldn't remember.

Also, remember that horrendous woman in the kebabish video, screaming "you raped me, you raped me" because he phoned the police on her smashing up her shop

In fairness when you actually read about it, it's pretty grim.

On ability alone, he would have probably only turned out a very good player, but his dedication and attitude has made the absolute most of his talents, and he’ll go down as one of the greatest ever because of that.
The same was said about Kevin Keagan.He admitted as much in his recent biography and he didn't do too badly

Slamming his 11 year old for having a sip of Fanta is a bit OTT to say the least . The boy will end up a nervous wreck . Nothing wrong in instilling good habits but let kids be kids ffs
With all the rumours I am surprised he has a son or is it a Tom Daley like son?

Back