Ronaldo asks to leave Man U

The guy is 37 and still acting like he is in his prime. Was obvious that the days of teams basing their attack around him are gone.

Wouldn't surprise me if he rocks up in the middle east or China.

He isn’t really suited to the type of football you would think Ten Hag will want to play.

Still it's a bit of a riddy for Man Utd.

The guy is 37 and still acting like he is in his prime. Was obvious that the days of teams basing their attack around him are gone.

United did though, and look where they ended up. From 2nd to 6th, that’s what happens when you prioritise one man’s ego. Is it really worth it for a couple of hat tricks against Norwich City and Newcastle United?

P.S. this will induce some serious seethe from a couple of folk in particular, and that’s fecking great tbh.

Last edited:

Same age as Jermain Defoe when he joined us. I'd take him in a heartbeat!
Thing is the guy is still hungry. He wants a few trophies before hanging up his boots for good. Maybe he'd be tempted to help us qualify for then win the CL :)) I'm pretty sure Ronaldo joining would ensure Morelos stayed with us for another season too.
Given what's already appeared in the transfer thread fellow posters shouldn't be too hard on a guy for allowing himself to dream:p

United did though, and look where they ended up. From 2nd to 6th, that’s what happens when you prioritise one man’s ego. Is it really worth it for a couple of hat tricks against Norwich City and Newcastle United?

P.S. this was induce some serious seethe from a couple of folk in particular, and that’s fecking great tbh.

They did for a while before they "rested" him and he spat the dummy.

He is not suited to the EPL - in his prime he would have walked it but he is far from his prime.

Can’t blame him. He carried them to that 6th place finish last year which they were frankly lucky to get and is probably the only player who earned his wages last season at Old Trafford.

They did for a while before they "rested" him and he spat the dummy.

He is not suited to the EPL - in his prime he would have walked it but he is far from his prime.
Yeah well at least Ten Haag knows he won’t have to put up with the media storm that comes around any time he’s subbed off and throws a tantrum like an absolute wean.

Back