Ronaldo back at it!

I did that in the school gym hall when I was in 4th year, 1 attempt. Could probably have had another 100 and not get anywhere near, but still.

most " naturally gifted " player currently playing today .........

I don’t want to get into a Cristiano v Messi debate, I prefer to enjoy the fact we’ve got to watch both.

However, even the most ardent Ronaldo fan normally acknowledges that’s not true. He’s the one that’s worked harder than anyone to reach the top. He’s stayed late, he’s hammered the gym. He’s devoted everything he can for the pursuit of greatness.

Messi is the instinctive, more natural of the two. That’s not saying one’s better than the other. It’s just a fact.

I don’t want to get into a Cristiano v Messi debate, I prefer to enjoy the fact we’ve got to watch both.

However, even the most ardent Ronaldo fan normally acknowledges that’s not true. He’s the one that’s worked harder than anyone to reach the top. He’s stayed late, he’s hammered the gym. He’s devoted everything he can for the pursuit of greatness.

Messi is the instinctive, more natural of the two. That’s not saying one’s better than the other. It’s just a fact.

And also, Messi is better.

EWnS-EcWsAUiWOZ

I reckon he’ll go to PSG next as I think he wants to win as many titles/Champs leagues as possible to use in his favour for the GOAT argument.

I would love to have his dedication towards skill and fitness. Imagine what you could achieve.

However I love raiding the biscuit cupboard every time I step foot in the kitchen, and whilst I exercise for about an hour a day, I’m a lazy cnut for the other 23.

Back