Ronaldo left the Juventus stadium in a huff before the final whistle

uneasydaz

Cristiano Ronaldo left the Juventus Stadium before the final whistle against Milan, as he seemed irritated after his substitution.

The Rossoneri had the best chances, but when Paulo Dybala replaced Ronaldo on 55 minutes, it made the difference and La Joya scored the winning goal.

Ronaldo seemed visibly irritated at the decision, turned to mutter something in Portuguese at coach Maurizio Sarri and then walked straight down the tunnel.

Cristiano Ronaldo left the Juventus Stadium before the final whistle against Milan, as he seemed irritated after his substitution.
The Rossoneri had the best chances, but when Paulo Dybala replaced Ronaldo on 55 minutes, it made the difference and La Joya scored the winning goal.
Ronaldo seemed visibly irritated at the decision, turned to mutter something in Portuguese at coach Maurizio Sarri and then walked straight down the tunnel.

Sky Sport Italia report CR7 then left the stadium before the game had even concluded, to be precise three minutes before the end of their 1-0 victory.
Sarri has said Ronaldo is struggling with a recurring knee injury, which is causing him to change his posture and running style, over-compensating and putting extra pressure on the thigh muscles.
Ronaldo had also been substituted against Lokomotiv Moscow midweek.

I mean Ronaldos always had a big ego. Not surprised in the slightest. He should be happy Dybala scored the winner so the sub was clearly the right decision.

Not that Defoe was/is on the level of Ronaldo but the fact he's on the bench 90% of the time here and he's still loving it and not causing drama just shows how much of a professional he is especially when he's the top goalscorer & could walk into most teams with ease.

zBIDuFe.jpg

Juventus look as though they will have some competition for the league for a change. He should be delighted Dybala stepped off the bench to score. Big fud

Petulant stuff and disrespectful to the club.

Best player of all time, but that’s embarrassing way to act - if indeed it’s totally factual.

I like him as a player, but what a cock!
That is ridiculous. I would give him a 4 game ban and make him apologise to his team mates and fans.

Not whoosh squire, just a poor response to a childish, IMO, post
What are you on about? I said he was a knob (he is), then you quoted it saying it was like going in a huff so I replied with what was clearly a joke pretending I was in a huff and you quoted it saying ‘Jesus Christ’, therefore clearly indicating you thought I was being serious.

The most obvious whoosh of all whooshes.

You also seem to be taking some serious umbrage with my posts on this thread for whatever reason. If you’ve got Ronaldo posters on your wall, I can only apologise.

What are you on about? I said he was a knob (he is), then you quoted it saying it was like going in a huff so I replied with what was clearly a joke pretending I was in a huff and you quoted it saying ‘Jesus Christ’, therefore clearly indicating you thought I was being serious.

The most obvious whoosh of all whooshes.

You also seem to be taking some serious umbrage with my posts on this thread for whatever reason. If you’ve got Ronaldo posters on your wall, I can only apologise.
Ffs, lol, I said Jesus Christ as you gave a more. Childish reply to your original post, I’m taking some umbrage to your posts?, I’m just replying , like you and everyone else on this thread,lol. Jesus Christ , you don’t need to be a fan of either to have an opinion , everything doesn’t need to be black and white.

Ffs, lol, I said Jesus Christ as you gave a more. Childish reply to your original post, I’m taking some umbrage to your posts?, I’m just replying , like you and everyone else on this thread,lol. Jesus Christ , you don’t need to be a fan of either to have an opinion , everything doesn’t need to be black and white.
Haha, alright. Let’s leave it there!

Back