Ronaldo left the Juventus stadium in a huff before the final whistle

Absolute knob of a guy and anyone who thinks he’s better than Messi is just as big a knob. Sums him up.
Not the time for a Messi v Ronaldo debate.. Saying that Ronaldo is better.. Purely on he has won things with Portugal and played in the 3 of the best leagues.

Sounds like a bit of a childish thing to do but we all have bad days at the office hes probably raging he got subbed but if i was one of the 2 best footballers ever to play the game i wouldnt give a shit either i would do what i want

Not the time for a Messi v Ronaldo debate.. Saying that Ronaldo is better.. Purely on he has won things with Portugal and played in the 3 of the best leagues.

When he hardly kicked a ball all tournament, got subbed off after 14 mins or so of the final and Pepe was the main man? Argentina were a baw hair away from winning World Cup if Higuian could finish. Big Ron has had a hell of a career but I just can't get this "winning shit with Portugal" patter to belittle Messi's achievements.

And tell me why Messi would leave Barcelona? Where do you go after Barcelona that is an improvement?

#teammessi :D

When he hardly kicked a ball all tournament, got subbed off after 14 mins or so of the final and Pepe was the main man? Argentina were a baw hair away from winning World Cup if Higuian could finish. Big Ron has had a hell of a career but I just can't get this "winning shit with Portugal" patter to belittle Messi's achievements.

And tell me why Messi would leave Barcelona? Where do you go after Barcelona that is an improvement?

#teammessi :D
"where do you go after Barcelona that's an improvement"...The f ucking Gers mate

Aw mate can we not leave that debate to the side for once? Or if you have to resurrect it again at least come up with a less feeble argument than “Ronaldo is better because Swansea reject Eder rattled in a goal against France in the European Championship final as a Ronaldo stood at the side of the pitch and watched”

Substituted on 55 and left before FT?
I’m astounded.
I thought it would take the cun.t about 45 minutes to do his hair.

Substituted on 55 and left before FT?
I’m astounded.
I thought it would take the cun.t about 45 minutes to do his hair.

To be fair the latest on the matter is that the substitution was pre-arranged due to a hair appointment. He was also due for a facial, but his Moroccan kick boxer mate does that with his own special juice.

Cristiano Ronaldo left the Juventus Stadium before the final whistle against Milan, as he seemed irritated after his substitution.

The Rossoneri had the best chances, but when Paulo Dybala replaced Ronaldo on 55 minutes, it made the difference and La Joya scored the winning goal.

Ronaldo seemed visibly irritated at the decision, turned to mutter something in Portuguese at coach Maurizio Sarri and then walked straight down the tunnel.

Cristiano Ronaldo left the Juventus Stadium before the final whistle against Milan, as he seemed irritated after his substitution.
The Rossoneri had the best chances, but when Paulo Dybala replaced Ronaldo on 55 minutes, it made the difference and La Joya scored the winning goal.
Ronaldo seemed visibly irritated at the decision, turned to mutter something in Portuguese at coach Maurizio Sarri and then walked straight down the tunnel.

Sky Sport Italia report CR7 then left the stadium before the game had even concluded, to be precise three minutes before the end of their 1-0 victory.
Sarri has said Ronaldo is struggling with a recurring knee injury, which is causing him to change his posture and running style, over-compensating and putting extra pressure on the thigh muscles.
Ronaldo had also been substituted against Lokomotiv Moscow midweek.

He wisnae on the big screen enough as part of the contract is why.

Ffs, lol, I said Jesus Christ as you gave a more. Childish reply to your original post, I’m taking some umbrage to your posts?, I’m just replying , like you and everyone else on this thread,lol. Jesus Christ , you don’t need to be a fan of either to have an opinion , everything doesn’t need to be black and white.
tenor.gif

Aw mate can we not leave that debate to the side for once? Or if you have to resurrect it again at least come up with a less feeble argument than “Ronaldo is better because Swansea reject Eder rattled in a goal against France in the European Championship final as a Ronaldo stood at the side of the pitch and watched”
I did say "it's not the time" for messi v Ronaldo!

Sky Sport Italia report CR7 then left the stadium before the game had even concluded, to be precise three minutes before the end of their 1-0 victory.
Sarri has said Ronaldo is struggling with a recurring knee injury, which is causing him to change his posture and running style, over-compensating and putting extra pressure on the thigh muscles.
Ronaldo had also been substituted against Lokomotiv Moscow midweek.
Finding it hard not being the top man imo both times hes been subbed the teams went on to score when he came off must be hard cos he was at the top and undropable nost of his career

Next stop, China.

I feel sorry for him (to an extent). Any other generation and he would've wiped the floor...yet he has the misfortune of playing at the same time as the greatest player of all time.

When Ronaldo and Messi are both finished, Messi will have surpassed him in just about every stat measurable and I think it'll kill Ronaldo's ego.

Twenty words that never belonged together.

It’s a weird attitude to have. Above all, he’s pushing 35, you’d have thought that at that age he’d be well past the point of acting like a spoiled wean. I remember in his United days I thought he’d gradually grow out of it and he’d outgrow the diving too. But nah, a week ago he dives to win a game winning penalty, and twice in a week sulks and storms off after being subbed, it’s a bit tragic really. Even as much as I think he’s a massive helmet, I can’t not admire Ronaldo’s ability and how hard he’s worked to get to where he is, but as far as being a self centred, egomaniacal, narcissistic, temperamental brat goes, he’s actually not that good of a role model for kids. Your want your players top priority to be club silverware, not the ballon d’or

The thing that will be hurting him most is the fact that both substitutions were validated by the fact they went on to win each game after he was brought off.

Next stop, China.

I feel sorry for him (to an extent). Any other generation and he would've wiped the floor...yet he has the misfortune of playing at the same time as the greatest player of all time.

When Ronaldo and Messi are both finished, Messi will have surpassed him in just about every stat measurable and I think it'll kill Ronaldo's ego.

To be fair Messi will never win an international trophy, his national side are as bad as ever right now and the AFA are a shambles. But then I wouldn’t give CR7 that over him anyway merely because he didn’t play particularly well at the Euros and didn’t play in the final bar the first 5 minutes.

To be fair Messi will never win an international trophy, his national side are as bad as ever right now and the AFA are a shambles. But then I wouldn’t give CR7 that over him anyway merely because he didn’t play particularly well at the Euros and didn’t play in the final bar the first 5 minutes.

True.

If Higuain could finish there wouldn't even be a debate anymore because he'd have a World Cup medal in his collection.

Been unlucky a couple of times in the Copa America as well.

Fair play, Portugal won the Euros but luckily for them there was a rule change leading up to that tournament which meant Portugal got to the next round finishing 3rd place in the group. Ronaldo was a cheerleader in the final.

UEFA Nations League doesn't count as a proper tournament. If it does then you have to count Messi's Olympic gold medal tbh.

True.

If Higuain could finish there wouldn't even be a debate anymore because he'd have a World Cup medal in his collection.

Been unlucky a couple of times in the Copa America as well.

Fair play, Portugal won the Euros but luckily for them there was a rule change leading up to that tournament which meant Portugal got to the next round finishing 3rd place in the group. Ronaldo was a cheerleader in the final.

UEFA Nations League doesn't count as a proper tournament. If it does then you have to count Messi's Olympic gold medal tbh.

The guys obviously sensational and what he’s achieved is incredible, but Ronaldo’s been a no show in a few CL finals too, if there’s one things he’s benefited from Messi hasn’t, it’s having team mates that step up for him. Messi’s never had that luck, instead he gets Higuain missing 3 one v ones in 3 separate international finals, hitting the target with none of them, and the current shit show of a Barca defence who can’t go away from home and do something as simple as not concede 3 and 4 goals. Ronaldo gets Eder smashing in a 30 yard worldy against France, along with Ramos, Di Maria and Bale saving his bacon in some CL finals.

The guys obviously sensational and what he’s achieved is incredible, but Ronaldo’s been a no show in a few CL finals too, if there’s one things he’s benefited from Messi hasn’t, it’s having team mates that step up for him. Messi’s never had that luck, instead he gets Higuain missing 3 one v ones in 3 separate international finals, hitting the target with none of them, and the current shit show of a Barca defence who can’t go away from home and do something as simple as not concede 3 and 4 goals. Ronaldo gets Eder smashing in a 30 yard worldy against France, along with Ramos, Di Maria and Bale saving his bacon in some CL finals.

People can say Messi has failed at international level but not many people play in 4 major finals. Getting this team to a World Cup Final is nothing short of a miracle either. Plus I'm sure in the later stages of the tourney, Messi was carrying an injury? There were one or two games he could hardly run.

Romero
Zabaleta
Demichelis
Garay
Rojo
Mascherano
Biglia
Enzo Perez
Lavezzi
Messi
Higuain

That is a piss poor team in all honesty. They missed Di Maria big time.

"where do you go after Barcelona that's an improvement"...The f ucking Gers mate

you've not tested yourself fully until you can score a screamer in 3C tem in a wet and windy plastic pitch!

But both players are at the twighlight of their careers, its all downhill form here.

people who think he's better than messi just cant admit they want to shag the big fella, great player but he's not messi.

People can say Messi has failed at international level but not many people play in 4 major finals. Getting this team to a World Cup Final is nothing short of a miracle either. Plus I'm sure in the later stages of the tourney, Messi was carrying an injury? There were one or two games he could hardly run.

Romero
Zabaleta
Demichelis
Garay
Rojo
Mascherano
Biglia
Enzo Perez
Lavezzi
Messi
Higuain

That is a piss poor team in all honesty. They missed Di Maria big time.

To be honest Di Maria is normally brutal for Argentina too. Biggest kick in the stones for Messi was the copa in the USA. Phenomenal and head and shoulders above everyone until Chile booted them off the park in the final again.

A
you've not tested yourself fully until you can score a screamer in 3C tem in a wet and windy plastic pitch!

But both players are at the twighlight of their careers, its all downhill form here.
Aye exactly!!! The hammer throwers would have them both ear marked for a shoeing right from the get go.

To be honest Di Maria is normally brutal for Argentina too. Biggest kick in the stones for Messi was the copa in the USA. Phenomenal and head and shoulders above everyone until Chile booted them off the park in the final again.

di maria was really good that tourament

Back