Roofe after Full-time.

With the amount of goals we scored with the shots we had, maybe his boots are broken and he wants rid of them.

his miss at the start of the second half really pissed gerrard off if you watch the press conference post match , it was a tap in and he tried some weird two foot finish and made a mess of it

Got beat easily in the build up, it was a joint effort involving the whole defence but like a lot of the goals we concede it started on our right side
Yep it did and I increasingly seems to be our defensive problem on that side, I hope Stevie G is honest and brave in his selection over their because we need to sort this out, no matter whose feelings are hurt.

giphy.gif

How does a thread about a nice gesture from Roofe turn into another player bashing thread?
The Roofe stuff was brilliant, happened near me and the joy on the wee guys face was great to see
Since the start of the season don't think one of our players has escaped a bashing, seems to me the moaners on this forum like to do our enemies job for them,just think we could have a defence like that mob from the eastend,don't forget WATP

Since the start of the season don't think one of our players has escaped a bashing, seems to me the moaners on this forum like to do our enemies job for them,just think we could have a defence like that mob from the eastend,don't forget WATP
That's what comes of a series of poor performances.
Who should we be praising?

Thought this forum was about supporting rangers FC,in all the years of supporting them never heard so many fans going against the players .being a supporter means you support, stop picking on certain players. No surrender w.a.t.p

When did you start supporting us? April 2020?

I would have gave my boots away if I missed a sitter aswell
That chance he missed was unbelievable , it’s hardly been mentioned but you will struggle to see an easier chance fluffed all season . Absolutely horrific , I think because it happened so early in the second half in such a strange way , he’s gotten off scot free of any criticism . I’ve watched it several times over and I’ve still no idea what he was trying to do , tackle the ball ? Tap it into the net ffs !

That's what comes of a series of poor performances.
Who should we be praising?
From where we were to where we are there’s no comparison, after all we went through over the last decade the team will improve this season ,last season maybe spoilt us,there usually a lull after such a successful undefeated league campaign, i really do understand where you're coming from we really haven't started well, but we are still top team in this crummy country, WATP

From where we were to where we are there’s no comparison, after all we went through over the last decade the team will improve this season ,last season maybe spoilt us,there usually a lull after such a successful undefeated league campaign, i really do understand where you're coming from we really haven't started well, but we are still top team in this crummy country, WATP
We can't keep harking back to where we were, that's history. We know and will never forget all those that did their bit on our way back.

We've set the bar quite high, like it or not and we've come nowhere near reaching it in any way,shape or form this season. That,I'm afraid is going to bring a level of criticism.

The odds are in favour of us getting our act together to some degree but it needs to happen sooner rather than later. We may be top of the table but we've been rubbish for the most part this season in all areas of the pitch. More needless points will be dropped if we continue as is.

Thought this forum was about supporting rangers FC,in all the years of supporting them never heard so many fans going against the players .being a supporter means you support, stop picking on certain players. No surrender w.a.t.p
You must have been walking about with your ears shut then.Players have been criticised for years but social media is a comparatively new platform for critics.

We can't keep harking back to where we were, that's history. We know and will never forget all those that did their bit on our way back.

We've set the bar quite high, like it or not and we've come nowhere near reaching it in any way,shape or form this season. That,I'm afraid is going to bring a level of criticism.

The odds are in favour of us getting our act together to some degree but it needs to happen sooner rather than later. We may be top of the table but we've been rubbish for the most part this season in all areas of the pitch. More needless points will be dropped if we continue as is.
Agreed...... We need to broaden the gap now so that unwashed feelunwashed
"it's happening again, we won't catch them" our management's responsibility is to emphasise time and time again the importance of not letting that gap slip!

Kowloon72,1960 first game,and have watched some players who should never have got the chance to wear our strip,but still cheered them when wearing our club colours. Ibroxbound have not started hearing any voices from social media, players would get criticised after game with mates,not go on for weeks.no surrender w.a.t.p

No he didn't but if he hadn't fvcked up we would have won 1-0 so it's not really a great argument.
What was goldson up to while this was going on?

Score half the good chances we had & all we've got to moan about is not keeping a clean sheet

Back