Roofe Back For Tynecastle?

It will be amazing to start getting some of our players back. However, with Roofe it is likely to be very, very short term. He's usually back for a game before going back out injured. If we could keep him fit it would be amazing as he is a very good player.

Lawrence back would even better though and hopefully that will be him for the majority of the season.

It will be amazing to start getting some of our players back. However, with Roofe it is likely to be very, very short term. He's usually back for a game before going back out injured. If we could keep him fit it would be amazing as he is a very good player.

Lawrence back would even better though and hopefully that will be him for the majority of the season.
A win on Saturday then see some of our injuries clear up and only being only 2pts behind them is a lot better place we will find ourselves in than we did a few weeks back,Hearts is a massive game bigger than Liverpool if the truth be told .

I won't get my hopes up but I'd love to be proved wrong... if, and yes it's a bloody big if we can get him fit and match sharp he'd be such a great option to have.

Against the diddy sides the thought of a 4-1-3-2 formation with him and Colak leading the line would cause a lot of damage imo

Get him on the RW playing as a 2nd striker.

One of the midfielders can push out and defend that wing.

Roofe needs to be in and around the box.

If he's fit and finds form then it's going to be a major boost to the squad.
He's a handful for defences and knows how to find space in the box.
GVB really need to reassess his stance on not having 2 up front particularly against teams that camp in their own half.
If Lawrence in particular is fit he should go with it as he has the vision and the work ethic to power an attacking midfield/forward line.

Last edited:
Back