Roofe goal from BT Sport Twitter

Why the feck aren’t they watching their own team losing?

1 - 0 to AC Milan in case anyone’s wondering. :D
They'd still be watching us playing now if our game kicked off at the same time . They really are a total embarrassment. Even the ones I've known that seem ok the mask always slips at some point when things don't go their way. Why I keep the lot of them at arms length .

ah ken the tramps are crap but surely they'd rather watch their own team than post shyte on the interweb.

It is an amazing goal. Such a shame Rob Mclean sounds like it is through gritted teeth.
He's a fkn disgrace.

When you think how little there is to cheer about in Scottish football in recent years and we have this wa**er verbally downplay a moment of sheer brilliance. Same with the penalty. I repeat he's a fkn disgrace.

If the goal itself was not good enough, the close up of the Griffiths lookey likey goalie sheepishly mimicking he has cramp in a lame attempt to demonstrate why he didn't keep it out is value added
Oh and the Steward walking out behind the goal giving it the arm waft. 'seen enough o this pish, I'm aff'

73 goals on BT Europe League Highlights programme tonight & Roofe's was better than the other 72 added together.

Back