Roofe goal getting the Titanic treatment

wonderful stuff. typical of that BBC amateur rob mclean to miss the biggest event of the night while watching it

Beautiful goal, wtf did he get booked for, and who was that dobber sticking the heid on him at the final whistle. Apologies if there is other theads about this I’ve just logged on after pacifying her indoors cos I’ve been steaming since teatime.

882932722-tumblr_lrylxltnsa1qacgfco2_500.gif

Beautiful goal, wtf did he get booked for, and who was that dobber sticking the heid on him at the final whistle. Apologies if there is other theads about this I’ve just logged on after pacifying her indoors cos I’ve been steaming since teatime.
My take on it - Roofe ran to celebrate infront the half-dozen bears that made their way into the game. Understandable considering it's the first Rangers fans the team have seen at a game since March.

Referee and Standard staff didn't realise there were a handful of Bears up there and thought Roofe was doing it purely to noise up the home fans. An overreaction and misunderstanding from referee and Standard bench IMO.

My take on it - Roofe ran to celebrate infront the half-dozen bears that made their way into the game. Understandable considering it's the first Rangers fans the team have seen at a game since March.

Referee and Standard staff didn't realise there were a handful of Bears up there and thought Roofe was doing it purely to noise up the home fans. An overreaction and misunderstanding from referee and Standard bench IMO.
Still hardly a booking though is it, that’s a piece of nonsense that the club should contest. I was still bouncing around the living room and I saw him get booked and thought he must have removed his shirt which would have been understandable after scoring that peach. That clown confronting him at the end should get hammered by UEFA and was that fans I saw jumping about in amongst it? If so SL should get done.
PS what was the score with Alex calling them Standaaaard

Still hardly a booking though is it, that’s a piece of nonsense that the club should contest. I was still bouncing around the living room and I saw him get booked and thought he must have removed his shirt which would have been understandable after scoring that peach. That clown confronting him at the end should get hammered by UEFA and was that fans I saw jumping about in amongst it? If so SL should get done.
PS what was the score with Alex calling them Standaaaard
Yeh unless there's something that the cameras missed, like I say it looks like an overreaction and lack of understanding why the players were over there infront of the crowd.

I said the same to my mate about Rae, Standaaaaard

Back