Roofe has just put us on the TV all over the World.

Been lucky I think. Was there for nisbet, watched super against Switzerland, turned the tv on just as Beckham scored fae about the same range and then watched his free kick against Greece with a very dismissive attitude.

That tonight, on that pitch through 4 players nd attempted tackles was the finest goal I’ve ever seen!

It’s hours later nd I’m still smiling about it.

The way he won the ball back and powerhoused his way to make it past 4 players n then thought %^*& it am having a go.... The greatest goal av ever seen for us there's a statement absolutely unbelievable yassssss
But you won't read that in the Scottish media, according to the BBC he went past one player,obviously tried to describe it using as little words as they could.

What made it even more difficult was the pitch conditions, then the ball is moving sideways,he even manages to get bend on the ball and the perfect amount of power, too little and easy catch for the keeper,too much and it's over the bar.

SG said it's the best goal he has ever seen live, with his own eyes. Must say, the moment he walloped the ball, I thought he was aiming it at the corner flag, to run down the clock. As the camera panned, my jaw dropped....

Thought he was going for the flag and hoping it would stick in the rain until it could be closed down.

Just burst out laughing when it hit the net, incredible.

Love how the keeper stretches his calves whilst he’s on his arse, “if I never had cramp I would have totally saved that”. Why did Roofe get booked? And who was that rocket at the final whistle wanting a square go?

Lucky strike according to a workmate.Not a mate as such.Tim of course.Was told to fu*k off and watch his own team.Predictable cu*ts every single one of them.Text him after their game ended one word.Oooops!
Incidentally just became the best Rangers goal I’ve had the privilege to have seen.Takes the award from Butch Wilkins goal v rheptiles.Superb strike well done son.Great result as well.Take a bow the team and Management.

Love how the keeper stretches his calves whilst he’s on his arse, “if I never had cramp I would have totally saved that”. Why did Roofe get booked? And who was that rocket at the final whistle wanting a square go?
The liege players thought he made the initials AL as a reference to being an ex-anderlecht player but in fact A L is the initials of his daughters name.

The liege players thought he made the initials AL as a reference to being an ex-anderlecht player but in fact A L is the initials of his daughters name.
Cheers bud, still no excuse, is that why that cnut confronted him at the end? surely not why he was booked

Click search tab on twitter, type Roofe, click latest, and its fans,sports pages, broadcasters from all around the globe talking aboth the.goal..

When a man of the experience, history, and extensive knowledge of goals scored over a 20 year plus career in the shape of Steven Gerrard says that this is the best one he has ever seen in real life, then you have to understand, It is super special.

I've got to say, that is the first time in my life that I've tried to describe to my wife how absolutely brilliant a goal is, and failed miserably because, first, she is absolutely clueless and secondly, I was going nuts at the time. The final shot is brilliant enough, but the sheer tenacity to get to the halfway line in the worst conditions imaginable then to have the presence of mind to look and see where the goalkeeper is and execute it perfectly, ffs, I think I've just seen the best goal ever.

If you have vpn service various foreign commentaries of the goal

They wont work without VPN

Belgium - Full aggro vid also

France

Italy - no comm, no Rhob

USA

ESPN Deportes cant get a working country

Marca spain

Back