Kemar Roofe Rumours

How do you know this mate?

Wouldbe happy with him, but obviously this is goodbye to Alfredo which is sad.

Anderlecht have signed a striker

Kemar Roofe is on its way to Scotland. Anderlecht and Rangers FC have agreed on a transfer for the 27-year-old striker.

here is his best 10 goals

Last edited:
Here’s the Google translate.

He sounds right up for the move

Kemar Roofe is on its way to Scotland. Anderlecht and Rangers FC have agreed on a transfer for the 27-year-old striker.
Roofe was initially unsure whether a move to the Scottish league would be a good choice. In a recent interview, he said he was still surprised by the interest of Rangers. "I've never been to Scotland in my life," he said at the time. But Roofe hadn't trained in purple and white for a week and a half and is now crossing the Channel again.

Rangers FC finished second in Scotland last season, thirteen points from champion Celtic. The club is trained by Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard and started the new season with a 0-1 win against Aberdeen. Next Thursday they will play the return match in the 16th finals of the Europa League against Leverkusen (1-3).

Roofe transferred from Leeds United for 6 million last summer. Partly due to injury, the English Jamaican made barely thirteen appearances for Anderlecht, but scored six goals. He also scored once in the cup.

By jug, thst, vtvn

E29-E36-D4-7-F6-C-425-E-AD58-F21649258304.gif

Here we go, hit refresh button every 3 seconds lol. I know it's the big question but if he can stay fit he will make a difference to us

Here’s the Google translate.

He sounds right up for the move

Roofe was initially unsure whether a move to the Scottish league would be a good choice. In a recent interview, he said he was still surprised by the interest of Rangers. "I've never been to Scotland in my life," he said at the time. But Roofe hadn't trained in purple and white for a week and a half and is now crossing the Channel again.

Rangers FC finished second in Scotland last season, thirteen points from champion Celtic. The club is trained by Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard and started the new season with a 0-1 win against Aberdeen. Next Thursday they will play the return match in the 16th finals of the Europa League against Leverkusen (1-3).

Roofe transferred from Leeds United for 6 million last summer. Partly due to injury, the English Jamaican made barely thirteen appearances for Anderlecht, but scored six goals. He also scored once in the cup.

By jug, thst, vtvn
I’ve never been to Scotland in my life :))

He’s an unknown to me tbh but so was Alfie, those excited by his ability excites me. Those concerned of his injury record concern me.

Roofe is a good player, happy we are signing him but I hope he's in addition to Morelos or in addition to Morelos replacement.

Last edited:
Back