Kemar Roofe Rumours

My only concern is his injury problems. Anderlecht fans glad to see him go because of that
Agree but its the only way we get the opportunity sometimes, if Helander had pace we wouldn't have a chance, if Roofe was fit and continued his 1 in 2 scoring in the Belgian League he'd be back in England for £20m+

Anderlecht have signed a striker

Kemar Roofe is on its way to Scotland. Anderlecht and Rangers FC have agreed on a transfer for the 27-year-old striker.

here is his best 10 goals

He may not be the biggest but his timing and bravery in the air is impressive on this evidence.

Agree but its the only way we get the opportunity sometimes, if Helander had pace we wouldn't have a chance, if Roofe was fit and continued his 1 in 2 scoring in the Belgian League he'd be back in England for £20m+
I understand that and which other strikers are available that would come to Scotland. It will just be a sore one to take if we spend £5m on him and he's injured a lot.

I hope this is an addiction and not a replacement for Morelos, we need two strikers.

I hope this is an addiction and not a replacement for Morelos, we need two strikers.
I don't think there's any doubt that we'll sign another striker if Morelos is sold. Roofe is a good player that can play anywhere across the front 3 but I think we definitely will be signing someone else after this.

He’s an unknown to me tbh but so was Alfie, those excited by his ability excites me. Those concerned of his injury record concern me.
Difference is Roofe is a 27 yo injury prone striker,whereas Alfie was 20 yo striker desperate to succeed.
Can't get excited about this guy, but would obviously love to be wrong.

Zungu has had 2 bad injuries in his career, that's it. Before them he played regularly. This idea he's injury plagued is nonsense and us being perpetuated by folk who haven't actually looked at the facts
The facts are Zungu has played 100 games since 2015. Even though Roofe has had some injuries himself, he’s played far more games than Zungu over the same period.

Strapped in and hope the hamsters ready just exactly what we need he was brilliant at Leeds Anderlecht been a bit of a basket case recently just been a bad year hopefully over the injuries now

Difference is Roofe is a 27 yo injury prone striker,whereas Alfie was 20 yo striker desperate to succeed.
Can't get excited about this guy, but would obviously love to be wrong.
Desperate to put a downer on things, Fill up yer glass and smile mate.
Its a gamble that any player can get injured, and those who have been injured can overcome them stronger. Give the guy a chance man he’s not even signed yet.

Back