Kemar Roofe Rumours

I like him. He’s very composed and gets in great positions. Has a good leap too. He sort of reminds me of Naismith in a way, but not as gritty.

I hope he is here to compliment Morelos, rather than replace him. He will spend a lot of time injured so be prepared for that.

Interesting thing about the goals in the Youtube clip is that they almost all come from crosses so he looks suited to our style of play.

From what I seen of him at Leeds I would be excited by this signing but what has happened with him at Anderlect has made a little apprehensive. Hopefully we give him thorough medical.

If this does go through, Michael Stewart's head is going to explode. He will be straight out with "Wheres aw the money coming fae"

What is his injury history? Can you layout how bad it is for us.

To enlighten you on his terrible injury stricken career, he’s had 3 injuries in a 9 year career.

2 last season, which I’d imagine can be put down to the Anderlecht medical team and 1 injury with Leeds.

In a career where he’s played over 300 games he’s only missed 26 due to injury.

Not injury prone

Ooooft this boy looks like he can not only finish well but he looks like hes good the head too. Looks like he could be a great signing if he is definitely coming and he keeps fit.

To be fair, the fact he struggled with injury at Anderlecht doesn't mean he's injury prone.

That entire club is in a lot of trouble and I wouldn't be surprised if their medical team isn't exactly great.
I’m sure he had some lengthy spells out at Leeds too unfortunately

Anyone else not getting there hopes up incase that dreaded post appears on here to say source at rangers has denied this rumour. Will get exited if he signs.

Is
Would be a good signing in theory. I too am worried about his recent injury(ies) but sometime you get footballers with one long term injury and with proper treatment it doesn’t reoccur.

If he’s been training with us, could it be a trial? Make a deal with Anderlecht, successful trial, agree personal terms.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Borna
Jack
Aribo Hagi
Roofe Morelos Kent​
:))
roofe a striker or winger?

Anderlecht have signed a striker

Kemar Roofe is on its way to Scotland. Anderlecht and Rangers FC have agreed on a transfer for the 27-year-old striker.

here is his best 10 goals

Looks good with his head.

Borna and him could link up very well.

I remember him at Leeds and if he’s free from injury it looks like potentially a good deal, will he replace Morelos, will he play with him, who knows?

I remember him at Leeds and if he’s free from injury it looks like potentially a good deal, will he replace Morelos, will he play with him, who knows?
I don't think he will play with Morelos and a don't think he will replace Morelos might not make sense but I think we are getting him instead of Kamberi in that he can play all across the front line he stays fit and we have a cracking player no doubt about it.

For those saying Roofe is injury prone - he's had one calf injury that kept him out for a month in 18/19. An ankle injury that he picked up in preseason last year and kept him out until the start of September. And finally a calf injury in January that kept him out until the football was suspended.

Before those three injuries, he had *zero* injuries, and he's been playing regular first team football since 2014.

It looks to me as if he had rehabilitation issues, rather than he was injury prone. From 15/16 to 18/19, he played over 10,000 minutes of league football alone.
That's fair. I'm back on the Roofe train :)

I know nothing about the bloke apart from the FF love.

However, might I suggest the following song:

"Who sparked the Tims out? Roofe Roofe Roofe" to the Baja Men song "Who lets the dogs out" ??

(I'm not serious)

Here’s my prediction on how this thread will turn out

Page 1-20 - Generally good viewing as more information becomes available on Roofe.

20-30 - Things start to go quiet leading to a debate on whether Tav deserves to be captain and whether he is a liability defensively

30-40 Still no update causing a reopening of the Morelos transfer value debate.

40-50 Debate begins on whether Jack and Kamara are good enough to take us where we need to be.

50 onwards- still no official confirmation. Poster have to resort to making up terrible potential Roofe songs each one worse than the last

Back