Kemar Roofe Rumours

Here’s my prediction on how this thread will turn out

Page 1-20 - Generally good viewing as more information becomes available on Roofe.

20-30 - Things start to go quiet leading to a debate on whether Tav deserves to be captain and whether he is a liability defensively

30-40 Still no update causing a reopening of the Morelos transfer value debate.

40-50 Debate begins on whether Jack and Kamara are good enough to take us where we need to be.

50 onwards- still no official confirmation. Poster have to resort to making up terrible potential Roofe songs each one worse than the last
50 onwards has already started at this stage

Page 1-20 - Generally good viewing as more information becomes available on Roofe.

20-30 - Things start to go quiet leading to a debate on whether Tav deserves to be captain and whether he is a liability defensively

40-50 Debate begins on whether Jack and Kamara are good enough to take us where we need to be.

50 onwards- still no official confirmation. Poster have to resort to making up terrible potential Roofe songs each one worse than the last
Brilliant, I'm in for the lot.

Here we go, hit refresh button every 3 seconds lol. I know it's the big question but if he can stay fit he will make a difference to us

I watched him a lot at Leeds and if he’s fit he is better than anything you currently have.he will rip up the SPL.

Close the threa....... Eh, forum?

:)) :)) :))

The Naismith comparison further up is a very good one imo. Should be a good signing, like Naismith he a versatile/fluid forward can play anywhere across the front 3. if we sell Morelos I would like more of an out and out striker brought in like itten. Would give us a good variety.

Missed 26 games since 2018 season. Would be a worse figure if Covid hadn’t happened.

So seems like isolated injuries ?
What would your thoughts be If his stats were as per below ( I couldn't quite get them all onto the page)
V8Mu0VF.jpg

Patrick Bamford scored more goals this season than Roofe has any season :)) goals evidently don’t mean everything.

I like Roofe, as a Leeds supporter I think he done well down there and would do a job for us. However to temper the boyish enthusiasm, I would hope that our medical team are aware of his injury record and he has to go through a very stringent medical. I would hate to think we would sign another Daniel Prodan.

Would be delighted with this one and hopefully it means the Morelos cash will go on further quality once he goes

Difference is Roofe is a 27 yo injury prone striker,whereas Alfie was 20 yo striker desperate to succeed.
Can't get excited about this guy, but would obviously love to be wrong.

Is he injury prone? Apart from this season he doesng look to have any sort of ongoing injury worries. Could just be bad luck with Anderlecht.

Back