Roofe Return

Yeh I think Barker was a bit of a passenger today and I’ve yet to see him as a player that can fill a jersey!

Also, whilst I would rather see Roofe than Barker, I don't think Barker done much wrong today. Stuck in , workerd hard and don't everything asked. He can be pleased todsy.
And set up a chance. I'm a fan of Barker, but it's obvious I tread a fine line because he can go missing during a game at times, and so far he hasn't had a consistent run of form by any manner of means. He is talented on the ball though, and Gerrard likes that. More games and maybe Barker will be a good player for us.

i think he just needs one goal soon and then he will start banging them in. With Roofe coming back to play a number 10 role they goals could be on tap

He is contributing more than goals just now. Dropping deep, setting up the wide men.

Similar to Firmino at Liverpool. Folk have said he was poor against Galatasary and today.

Two of our best performances for a long time.

You watch the game today? 30 mins to 45 mins watching and hoping Morelos was able to keep it together.

Of course I watched the game today. Morelos like the rest of them played well.

Take a moment to think that we went to the piggery and pished all over the top of them.

The chance he created when he nutmegged the defender and flashed a ball across the six yard line?

His incredible link up play to create the chance Tav volleyed wide?

He is contributing more than goals just now. Dropping deep, setting up the wide men.

Similar to Firmino at Liverpool. Folk have said he was poor against Galatasary and today.

Two of our best performances for a long time.

Yes, it’s who is the best option to enable us to play best as a team mate.

Of course I watched the game today. Morelos like the rest of them played well.

Take a moment to think that we went to the piggery and pished all over the top of them.

The chance he created when he nutmegged the defender and flashed a ball across the six yard line?

His incredible link up play to create the chance Tav volleyed wide?
You just ignore the 30-45 min period, the Alfie show I'll always pass on, I prefer to watch Rangers.

Also, whilst I would rather see Roofe than Barker, I don't think Barker done much wrong today. Stuck in , workerd hard and don't everything asked. He can be pleased todsy.

Barkers tenacity got us the corner on the lead up to the second goal.

He made a run from the half way line and fed Borna. I know it's a bit away from the actual goal, but I hope that it helps him become the player that we need.

Being critical his attacking movement was awful up until he move centrally to create the chance for Kent I just think Barker and Jones don't have the end product required to play that position for a strong rangers team.

i think he just needs one goal soon and then he will start banging them in. With Roofe coming back to play a number 10 role they goals could be on tap

Agreed, i think he cut out the wild just hit the ball attempts today. I think he'll take a while to get the new role completely and 'marry' it with his old role. We have to remember he was the battering ram that everything flowed through last year. He is now less agressive and trying to play for the team.

Any news on Roofe coming back, needs to either replace Morelos or Barker playing in the wing
You don’t pay attention to games do you ? You just look at the results and see who scores and make your mind up on that if players should be replaced do you ?

Made a great wee run second half to set Ryan up too!
Well done Brandon!

Back