Roofe

Excellent news - feared the worst when he went off last night.

Great news if that’s right. We really don’t need any more injuries with a tough run of games approaching.

Fantastic news. Roofe has had a bad injury in each of the past 3 seasons, I really hope this season will be different because he is an excellent player.

That is brilliant news. I do worry anytime he goes down especially on the plastic pitch, since he is so injury prone

So much for all the pantie wetters last night, “ oh we’ve signed another injury prone player, when will we learn.”.

wish to god they would get their brain in gear before opening their mouths.
Completely understandable reaction given our luck with injuries.

Brilliant News... Could we possibly see a front 3 of Kent Morelos and Roofe? Hagi played just behind them in Aribo’s absence?

I think that we all thought the worst last night. Great to get somme good news on the injury front for a change.

Brilliant News... Could we possibly see a front 3 of Kent Morelos and Roofe? Hagi played just behind them in Aribo’s absence?

Great front line. As for Hagi I'm not sure he would be brought in to midfield for a game like Easter Road. Perhaps Arfield to play that attacking midfield role?

Very good management last night taking Roofe off at the first sign of tightness in his calf. The management team is certainly on the ball in regards to protecting our players.
Very pleased Roofe will be available for Sunday.

So much for all the pantie wetters last night, “ oh we’ve signed another injury prone player, when will we learn.”.

wish to god they would get their brain in gear before opening their mouths.

Why the %^*& is everyone on here using the term pantie wetters?

The "so much for..." guys on here are just as annoying as the guys who are slating him already.

Cringey as %^*& man.

Thank %^*&

Roofe is beginning to look the part and is just scratching the surface of what he’s capable of now that he’s gettinn up to speed fitness wise

That is brilliant news. I do worry anytime he goes down especially on the plastic pitch, since he is so injury prone
Is he injury prone?? He has had a couple but most players do. You'd think he was Rossiter incarnate the way folks go on.

Back