Roofe

The good news continues ffs. Our injuries so far this season have been incredibly unlucky. We will have half a team for the poet game the way this is going.

I got grief on here for suggesting that we play a heavily rotated team against Imps on that surface.

Looking like a ridiculous decision to play Roofe on that surface given his recent injury problems.

He just had to play against a bunch of part-time Gibraltarian's on a plastic pitch.

There's no way we could have won that game with a bit of rotation.

He just had to play against a bunch of part-time Gibraltarian's on a plastic pitch.

There's no way we could have won that game with a bit of rotation.

If we want to at least attempt to win the league this season, we're better off losing to Willem.

I don't care how many points we did or didnt drop after group games last season. We can't afford to give to hoots about Europe in a season where we need to win the league.

The good news continues ffs. Our injuries so far this season have been incredibly unlucky. We will have half a team for the poet game the way this is going.
Is it unlucky or have we changed training mode that is contributing to the list of similar players being out ?

As much as I’m a fan of Roofe, I think there is a touch of Daniel Sturridge about him. Slightest bit of something not right, he’s not wanting to play.

Gerrard said he was fine to be involved today on Friday but Roofe had to be signed off by Physios. Second he does he’s off for a scan and out for a few weeks at least.

If we want to at least attempt to win the league this season, we're better off losing to Willem.

I don't care how many points we did or didnt drop after group games last season. We can't afford to give to hoots about Europe in a season where we need to win the league.

Makes sense, go out of Europe and lose millions in revenue because of this unsubstantiated idea it gives us a better chance in the league.

Makes sense, go out of Europe and lose millions in revenue because of this unsubstantiated idea it gives us a better chance in the league.

I'm not sure if you want a formal study comissioned....

But its not really that difficult to understand the concept that you are very likely to be in better shape for a Weekend when you havent played on a Thursday isnt it ? Including 3 of them abroad?

If we want Millions in revenue we could try thinking about the Champions League. We'll never qualify for that by being perenial scottish runners up btw, even with 2 places for the league.

Brilliant then another month getting up to speed. Why we sign injury prone players I will never know, and people want to sign zunga who has played 159 games his whole career, what was it they wanted for him again 4.5million and we were willing to pay that as well, utter madness

Getting beyond a joke. Not panicking over result, but our injury’s are a major problem and new signings are struggling to make an impact, and I know there just in the door but roofe’s calf problems are a worry, Itten might take a long time to settle and Hagi is a quality player in flashes but we need more from him. Those 3 players cost us 10m.

Of course he is. Gerrard said he’d be fit so we all know by now that when you translate that from scouse into Scottish, that means 3/4 weeks out.

I'm not sure if you want a formal study comissioned....

But its not really that difficult to understand the concept that you are very likely to be in better shape for a Weekend when you havent played on a Thursday isnt it ? Including 3 of them abroad?

If we want Millions in revenue we could try thinking about the Champions League. We'll never qualify for that by being perenial scottish runners up btw, even with 2 places for the league.

We need European football for 2 reasons:

1. Income, it provides us with much needed funds to strengthen the squad

and

2. Get good players to be willing to come to Ibrox

It's always the fucking same on here, as soon as something goes bad people are in favour of ditching European football based on this unsubstantiated idea that we'll then magically do better in the league.

By the way, we would need to play qualifiers for the CL too in case you forgot that. So that means more difficult games than in the EL qualifiers early in the season. If we struggle in the league then will you also want us to crash out of the CL ?

Fed up with all the injuries. We’ll continue to drop points if we have to keep picking a team based on who’s simply available rather than who’s in form and suited to the game. Jack, Aribo and Roofe all start today if not injured.

Back