Roofe's goal on Reddit

Best goal I've ever seen, the Zlatan one against England in a friendly and Carlos Alberto's goal way back in the World Cup were two of my all time favourite goals...don't think they are any better than that one though.
For fairness I'll call it a three way draw.

Knew it would do the rounds on reddit, wish theyre was more rangers fans on reddit as the Scottish football sub reddit is overun with nappy rippers also the rangersfc sub reddit is great for gers media but not as active as it could potentially be

It's great because they pointed out the Standard fan in the stand behind the keeper.

He's already out of his seat when the camera cuts over, he's walking away, hand gesture as the ball goes in and he's already on his way down the tunnel before the keeper is finished feigning cramp.

Knew it would do the rounds on reddit, wish theyre was more Rangers fans on reddit as the Scottish football sub reddit is overun with nappy rippers also the rangersfc sub reddit is great for gers media but not as active as it could potentially be

Controversial but r/rangersfc is perfect right now. We're a small but active group and the place would be ruined if it reached FF size.

It's great because they pointed out the Standard fan in the stand behind the keeper.

He's already out of his seat when the camera cuts over, he's walking away, hand gesture as the ball goes in and he's already on his way down the tunnel before the keeper is finished feigning cramp.

not just me that notice the dismissive gesture, it was so like " so what the game was done it doesn't matter "

Controversial but r/rangersfc is perfect right now. We're a small but active group and the place would be ruined if it reached FF size.
Should not be controversial lol its just an opinion never always right and never always wrong, r/rangersfc is brilliant for media regardless

It's great to see so much positivity around our club just now, reading those comments illustrates how important qualification for Europe is in terms of PR.

What a Goal !

It's not just the goal - it's the fact he battles to get the ball in the first place, has a bit of a run, nutmegs the boy, actually looks up and has the cojones to go for it. At that point in the game, you'd be forgiven if you just got the ball and blindly launched it. Absolutely outstanding.

Back