ROPS v Sheep Premier Sports Kick Off 17.00

I know we need co-efficent at buy I'd fùcking love that scruffy wee shite to suffer skonta riga mk 2

If those teams don't win these games, the direct consequence of it is that we have to play more qualifiers. If we have to play more qualifiers, we run risk of stretching our squad and making it harder for the team or we have more opportunities to trip up and fail. It's literally in our best interests for them to do well in Europe. It's both petty and stupid to hope they fail when it makes things harder for us.

These early qualifiers are not difficult to win, the only coefficient I care about is our own so we can get a better seeding.

The correct way to look at the co-efficient is this:

If they win, it's good for Rangers. So we win.

If they lose, it's hilarious and we can laugh at them. So we win.

It's the ultimate win-win scenario.

That's it in a nutshell, I find it hard to believe that some people think we should be cheering that shower of scum on, A 12yo S_T_B was gutted when they won the CWC in 83, I've despised them ever since the 81 cup final :))

I need to get this fire stick thing up and running I’m not listening to this lot for another season. Fuk me it’s bad

Aberdeen or kilmarnock winning a couple of qualifying games in the Europa League is not going to change the co-efficiant significantly enough to assist us in any way.

So €uck the coefficient and the sheep.
Hate them both dont get me wrong but hope we all make the group stages for the good of scottish football. It needs it

What good is it for us to be playing qualifiers this early in July? Its ridiculous

Hate them both dont get me wrong but hope we all make the group stages for the good of scottish football. It needs it

What good is it for us to be playing qualifiers this early in July? Its ridiculous
Not going to stop anytime soon unless we improve our own performances. To rely on other incompetents as the sheep and kilmarnock to do this is embarrassing.

Aberdeen are just so fcking brutal to watch man. It makes me whitey to think these clowns laid a glove on us last year. We seem a different beast this season, right enough, and I can't wait to hammer them.

As for the Europa league I'm happy either way. Them getting papped out by unpronouncables is a laugh, and if they progress it's hardly like they'll win it, so the co-efficient points are a plus. Either way if a few of them get a taste of their own hammer throwing, soviet-era brutalist tactics I'll be satisfied.

Aberdeen are just so fcking brutal to watch man. It makes me whitey to think these clowns laid a glove on us last year. We seem a different beast this season, right enough, and I can't wait to hammer them.

Imagine if that useless prick hadn't shat himself and taken the Rangers job. We'd have to see that garbage every single week.

Hard to support Aberdeen but that's how European club football works.

We need them to do well for our club to grow
and have an easier run at qualifying next time round.

Anyone too short sighted for that isn't really worth arguing with.

Aye, Rangers being a massive club, a name recognised the world over, is dependent on Aberdeen!

Jesus fùck man.
I get the point you're trying to make about the coefficient, but that line just ruins anything sane you have posted.

Because the coefficientcy in Scotland is embarrassing.

Reason why are playing so many qualifiers

Why is it embarrassing ?

Because in 2012 they caught us at our weakest and fcuked us over at every turn . They wouldn’t have lost a minutes sleep had that been the end of our club .

Where was the concern about the European co efficient in 2012 ? There has never been any .

In our darkest days when posters on here were running to pay Rangers creditors and overseas bears were buying up match tickets but couldn’t go , just to give the club money , these cnuts were lining up to have a kick at us . Not just fans , but chairmen and board members of other clubs .

Now we are back in the ascendancy and our talk turns to football rather than front loading , flat pack admin and a whole host of other financial terms I still dont understand , Aberdeen and the rest can get fcuked .

If we want to build up co efficient we will do it ourselves by getting through rounds and progressing every year .

Tell you what, I totally understand the point about the co-efficient and such like. But if anybody in the thread who is supporting Aberdeen would like to tell me what difference it will make to our co-efficient whether or not I support them or not will make, that’d be lovely.

Aberdeen or kilmarnock winning a couple of qualifying games in the Europa League is not going to change the co-efficiant significantly enough to assist us in any way.

So €uck the coefficient and the sheep.
That’s not true though is it, scotland as a coefficient has went from 26th to 20th for next season due to last season. If we get to 15th we get another CL spot. A win in Europe gets .250 points, last year we finished with 6.750 points.

This rops strikers getting on my nerves
He's 5 yards offside everytime the ball goes forward and still runs forward ffs

Way I see it is likes of last night when those fuckers went through. If they're going to progress, I'd rather they win both legs than win one and draw/lose the second. At least then it's maximum coefficient points.

Will I cheer any of them on? Not a fucking chance.

The coefficient was never part of the equation when we were fecked over.
It was a time for wild celebrations in the north east.

Feck the sheep.
The coefficient is now obsolete.

Hard to support Aberdeen but that's how European club football works.

We need them to do well for our club to grow and have an easier run at qualifying next time round.

Anyone too short sighted for that isn't really worth arguing with.
Your are right in what your saying and it makes sense,but sorry mate. I just can't get behind them. Killie I can,but the others are just bitter tims & baby bitter tims

Back