Rory Hamilton

He takes the mentally challenged shilling. The man has no principles or standards.

I decided to watch the Hearts game on BBC

That Hamilton guy is defo a mentally challenged arselicker

Avoid the cuunt at every opportunity
I watched the game on BBC also, what a line up. They had Liam McLeod and Billy Dudds on commentary and Shelley Kerr and "Mikey" Stewart in the studio, FFS cheap productions. No wonder the SFA won't be making much money from the conclusion of last season's tournament from BBC and the clubs making even less. The SFA are going to have difficulty repaying that £5M loan.

So the weather conditions were pretty poor but the football was below junior level.

IMHO maybe we've got Willie Collum all wrong he's not a cheat, based on the penalties he awarded I'd say he's just incompetent !!!

He’s just a wee mentally challenged loving bastard.

If we had a commentator who openly jizzed his pants like he does the filth would be all over it asking for impartiality etc.

These people who want their names associated with The Filth should be left alone, it is their choice and we should respect that.
However, they should understand that it can often make for uncomfortable reading when you find your own name added to their roll of associates and when you find your name on the list of such itself.
James Torbett
etc
etc
Frank Cairney
etc
etc
Jim McCafferty
etc
etc
Gerald King
etc
etc
Neil Strachan
etc
etc
John Cullen
etc
etc
Michael Stewart
etc
etc
Rory Hamilton
etc
etc

Of course, your name need not be placed immediately underneath these particular Celtc FC associates, nonetheless, that is the list you choose to share a place on regardless of where exactly your name happens to pop up.
Choice in association, as they say, is a freedom to us all, and sometimes a man's choice can say much about the man.
Certainly, this is the message we get from Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and others in these modern times.
Ho-hum.

He doesn't have to like them. He can continue hating them as much as he likes.. But why?
I’m a liberal conservative and I despise the current Conservative Party for destroying the economy, the private sector, personal liberty and society.

The worst Government this country has ever seen.

Why the hell would the world's most successful club want to be associated in any way with that club and their history?

I think the term Glasgow derby should also be dropped.

Rangers v Celtic will do just fine.
And as we have just seen, no matter what it's called, their glorious pain in defeat remains undeminished!

Or a club associated with raping wee Bhoys for decades.
This all day long.We should do nothing with them at any level from top to bottom.I don’t get involved in the charity stuff in work using the us v that.A few football matches have been set up in the past and I refuse/refused to play in them.
Petty to some but I don’t like them never have and won’t associate with them.Working with them is bad enough.

This is the same nonsense rolled out each time by someone trying to defend him sooking the mentally challenged boaby.

Couldn’t care less if he’s a rugby man, he’s still a loathsome wee wank.
Deary me.

Is it maybe a case of we're so fed up with Rob McLean being the most boring bastard alive when he's commentating on our games, that we see Rory Hamilton doing his job properly while commentating on Celtic? He was getting stick on Twitter the other night for being anti-Celtic as well. I would far rather him than McLean on our games, wish they'd swap them around.

“When THEIR trophies are on the line, these players stand up and be counted.”

Another gem from Hamilton there. mentally challenged lipsickle prick.

If it means not saying OF I am all for it. Don't want us associated with a mob that tried to kills us off.
Or be associated with a club that hides child rape , no the Glasgow Derby is fine by me & us bears should be pushing this don't associate us with them

When you accept the green pound the word impartial becomes timpartial.

Rory has become diseased and his newly acquired timpartiality is seeping into his other commentary jobs.

Back