Rosario Central Fans Argentina!

Gecekondu

Boca and River fans not a patch on the auld Rosario Central. You could sit through youtube and watch numerous of their displays and games but this one is tremendous.

also Talleres and San Lorenzo fans know how to make an atmosphere.

Got everything crossed this clears up and next year’s trip to Argentina goes ahead :)) Two guys on a Bucket List week of football,crowds and Quilmes:cool::))

Im sure it wull mate.

Argentina looks class for football. Out of all the teams why Quilmes? Lol

Without the pyros of course that would look amazing at Ibrox. Not just the Broomie but all round the stadium.
Maybe first game back at Ibrox we keep it simple and have a flag day?

Nothing against the Union Bears at all, but to call any British supporters ultras does baffle me, when you look at supporters such as those.

they make some great documentaries copa90. Also have a san lorenzo and Lanus one

The one about San Lorenzo's stadium is excellent.

This is a brief video showing you the area around La Boedo, San Lorenzo's traditional home. Would love to see similar around Ibrox, but we know the reason why it could never happen.

This is a brief video showing you the area around La Boedo, San Lorenzo's traditional home. Would love to see similar around Ibrox, but we know the reason why it could never happen.

I see the new stadium is named after the pope lol.
There new stadium looks terrible from the pictures if they are accurate , like a big square of grass.

anyway ive adopted Huracan as my Argie team. Mon the Hot Air Balloons

Those paintings are outstanding mate

There new stadium looks terrible from the pictures if they are accurate , like a big square of grass.

If you don't know the story about why they had to move to that stadium then it is well worth watching the video. Utter shit what they did to SL but also a shining example to fans of any club that should always keep fighting for what is yours. They now just have to build a new stadium in Boedo - raising money for this just got harder.

Latest posts

Back