Ross County At Ibrox Seating Plan

hammer17

Official Ticketer
just a heads up there is tickets available for every single section in the stadium, lots of twos together

£41 for GR4/5 which is madness for Ross County

Wow.

I was looking at old tickets a year or two back when I moved house, concert/fitba stubbs.

Sure a game at the piggery was £3.50 in 1985. Or £2.50? (0-0, wasn't worth £1.50 apart from their seethe)

£41 for this seems excessive to say the least.

Edit.

Just did one of those online calculator things, £3.50 in 1985 is £10.68 today with inflation.

just a heads up there is tickets available for every single section in the stadium, lots of twos together

£41 for GR4/5 which is madness for Ross County

That's premium seats mate.

There's way cheaper options available.

Secondary ticketing allows folk that don't have a season ticket the chance to get to some games during an iconic season.

Check out prices for a gig and you'll find football is still good value.

The individual match prices are based on what the ST is in the area

Category A Celtic £52 (around the stadium)

Category B games - Aberdeen, Hearts & Hibs range from £30-£43

Category C games - Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Livingston, Motherwell, Ross County, St Johnstone, St Mirren range from £28-£41

Bar 72
Cat A £60?
Cat B £56
Cat C £49

Last edited:
Tickets are slow to sell at the moment.

St Midden, Ross County and Hivs game had/have loads of availability.

Tickets are slow to sell at the moment.

St Midden, Ross County and Hivs game had/have loads of availability.

Midweek a lot harder to get over for us ones in NI. I missed st Mirren and missing ross county as i just have no holidays left at work. But get new holidays here now in February so that will be me able to make the midweeks again.

a lot of my mates though who are ST holders have set holidays so midweeks for them is just no chance. But mostly their tickets will be used by someone else.

I know we had a few postponements due to the cups etc and had to move our home games to midweek, but it seems as last few years rangers have had a lot more mid week home games than the scum

Wow.

I was looking at old tickets a year or two back when I moved house, concert/fitba stubbs.

Sure a game at the piggery was £3.50 in 1985. Or £2.50? (0-0, wasn't worth £1.50 apart from their seethe)

£41 for this seems excessive to say the least.

Edit.

Just did one of those online calculator things, £3.50 in 1985 is £10.68 today with inflation.
I was 15 rows back for AC/DC in 1982 for £6, would likely be over £100 now, times change, premium seats cost premium prices.

You could get tickets outside Ibrox against St Mirren no problem will be the same against Ross County

Midweeks do have affect on people

Most folk are still waiting to be paid, and haven't had a pay day since 23rd December
There is that, but I'd have thought they would have been snapped up by now.

Aberdeen is sold out. Seems like some just don't fancy midweek games.

We should have more than enough fans in and around Glasgow /West of Scotland to fill our stadium for midweek games when we are in a title race.

Work commitments etc? Not everyone has a 9-5 job. Mid weeks do not suit a lot of people.

Even with my local team over here who i follow when not at Ibrox, a lot of midweeks don’t suit me and I only live 15 minutes away from them.

Work commitments etc? Not everyone has a 9-5 job. Mid weeks do not suit a lot of people.

Even with my local team over here who i follow when not at Ibrox, a lot of midweeks don’t suit me and I only live 15 minutes away from them.
Would a midweek game v mentally challengeds have slow ticket sales??

I was 15 rows back for AC/DC in 1982 for £6, would likely be over £100 now, times change, premium seats cost premium prices.
Yip, but that's not 'inflation'.

In 10 years time I wouldn't pay 10 pence to see acdc. No longer premium.

Same as Ross County now.

Would a midweek game v mentally challengeds have slow ticket sales??

Aww here we go with this chestnut. Probably not no. But is people gonna take holidays off for a home game against ross county or a home game against Celtic? I know what one I would pick if i had limited holidays left in work

I’m so glad you are able to make it to every single game and stay the full 90. Staunch

Aww here we go with this chestnut. Probably not no. But is people gonna take holidays off for a home game against ross county or a home game against Celtic? I know what one I would pick if i had limited holidays left in work

I’m so glad you are able to make it to every single game and stay the full 90. Staunch
In a title race every game is equally important. I don't pick and choose.

Maybe I am lucky that I can. I am fortunate that I travel up from London for every game. That's my choice, but I wouldn't change it.

£41 for elevated half-way line seats, and first few rows of CD2/CD3/CD4/CD5/CD6

In a title race every game is equally important. I don't pick and choose.

Maybe I am lucky that I can. I am fortunate that I travel up from London for every game. That's my choice, but I wouldn't change it

Exactly your lucky that you don’t have to pick and choose your games but a lot of other people do. I travel from NI and I’m in a good position that I’m pretty flexible with work so can make most midweeks myself, but unfortunatley to a few unforeseen circumstances this year i had to use holidays and flexi i had set aside for the matches and had to Use them for personal matters meaning I had to miss last week against st Mirren and this week against ross county.

There are many of my mates over here who are season ticket holders cannot make midweeks. But they aren’t any less of a supporter than yourself or me

Try getting a ticket for Anfield for any midweek game.
giphy.gif

They're a killer for fans who have season tickets and work down south or in NI. Missing 3 home games out of 4 in he space of a month.
But we have a re-sale option available. Surely these should be getting snapped up by "locals" in that scenario??

There should be flexibility in the pricing based on the time of year. In the same way shops and restaurants always have sales and special offers in January because they recognise people are skint, Rangers should be doing this as well.

There is that, but I'd have thought they would have been snapped up by now.

Aberdeen is sold out. Seems like some just don't fancy midweek games.

Some folk can't make midweek games without some serious rearranging. I work outside of Glasgow, live outside the other side of Glasgow, and have to pick up my kids inbetween. There will be thousands in a similar position. I'll make it (just) but v St Mirren I got to my seat as the game was kicking off.

Some folk can't make midweek games without some serious rearranging. I work outside of Glasgow, live outside the other side of Glasgow, and have to pick up my kids inbetween. There will be thousands in a similar position. I'll make it (just) but v St Mirren I got to my seat as the game was kicking off.
If people can't make it then fine. But the seat sub thing means that tickets can be re-sold to the many punters who don't have ST's.

Either way, we really shouldn't be having any empty seats for these games. We have a process in place to avoid empty seats.

If people can't make it then fine. But the seat sub thing means that tickets can be re-sold to the many punters who don't have ST's.

Either way, we really shouldn't be having any empty seats for these games. We have a process in place to avoid empty seats.
I actually agree with you.

If you could flog the horse a wee bit more that’d be good, though.

£41 for a midweek game against Ross County is very steep.

To put it in context the Braga home game will probably be a similar price.

We have probably ended up having too many mid week home games at this time of the year and not enough Saturday home games.

Back