Ross County buses

I reckon it's a certainty that busses will be stopped and fans searched, the last time the manky mob went they invaded the pitch at the end didn't they?

See the police resources that are available for away matches to make sure folk aren’t committing the heinous crime of drinking a can of lager?

Could we get that for home games to manage traffic and allow us all to get home in less than 2 hours and make sure emergency vehicles can get through safely?

You bunch of useless cants.

It’s amazing how the police have the resources to pull over buses but claim they’re understaffed and behind in dealing with complaints by the general public

Weasels

Not really that amazing mate. The Club's get charged for the privelage don't they?

No resources to do routine checks for drink drivers for example but, can prioritise huckling bus drivers and conveners because Rangers fans are having a couple of cans going to a match.

Always wondered, do Hearts, Hibs, Sheep fans get this when coming to Ibrox?

They tend to just walk up and down the bus, only an issue if people are daft about it.

Madness the amount of resources they put in to this shite though.

They tend to just walk up and down the bus, only an issue if people are daft about it.

Madness the amount of resources they put in to this shite though.
Aye 9/10 they’re sound enough and odd time comment themselves on how ridiculous it is

Not really that amazing mate. The Club's get charged for the privelage don't they?

No resources to do routine checks for drink drivers for example but, can prioritise huckling bus drivers and conveners because Rangers fans are having a couple of cans going to a match.

Always wondered, do Hearts, Hibs, Sheep fans get this when coming to Ibrox?
Pretty sure a Morton or Ayr bus (can’t mind which one it was but it was those 2 teams) got busted, ended up in the news I’m sure

Unsure if that was just coincidence though

Maybe some of the public money being wasted on 'searching buses for cans' could be oh I don't know used to investigate one of the biggest scandals in sport history? No? OK searching for cans it is......

Since when was it a crime to powder your nose on a Saturday morning jolly to the highlands?

Back