Ross County - Dingwall

Is that all golds had or been offered the chance of 2 now then if some are starting to get their third?
I'm sure I seen someone still on 1 and even at that it was fastest finger for Livi and missed out, might be further up this thread.
I'm gold on 2 so far though.

I'm sure I seen someone still on 1 and even at that it was fastest finger for Livi and missed out, might be further up this thread.
I'm gold on 2 so far though.
Fastest finger would have been second ballot (or 3rd if it went to that) and there’s no chance somebody on gold has only been offered second Livi ballot only so far.

Fastest finger would have been second ballot (or 3rd if it went to that) and there’s no chance somebody on gold has only been offered second Livi ballot only so far.
Last post on the other Ross County thread, scroll through and you'll find it

Did it say in the email how many never purchased originally?

Thank you for registering for a Ross County away ticket.

Over 11,400 season ticket holder MyGers Members registered for this fixture which has an overall Club allocation of 1,689 tickets

As over 150 MyGers members did not take up the offer to purchase a ticket in the first ballot, we are pleased to now offer you the opportunity to purchase a ticket for this game.

These remaining tickets are limited and due to time constraints are available on a first come, first served basis.

An additional sales window is now available and your ticket can be purchased from Now until 9am on Wednesday 7 December (subject to availability). Tickets must be purchased before this time to be secured.

That would be me. Applied for every away ticket going, tried buying every ticket just in case I hadn’t got an email. Nothing apart from that livi ballot.

Still sitting on 0 tickets in Bronze. Safe to assume that I'll only be getting one allocated this season at this rate.

Still sitting on 0 tickets in Bronze. Safe to assume that I'll only be getting one allocated this season at this rate.

Likewise, only ended up with 1 last season aswell. Unfortunately it’s just the way it is with demand massively outweighing supply.

Likewise, only ended up with 1 last season aswell. Unfortunately it’s just the way it is with demand massively outweighing supply.
It's a proper pain in the neck mate. Pretty much having to hope loads of folk don't renew their MyGers next season to have a chance.

Embarrassing that 11,000 apply for 1600 tickets and it goes to a 2nd ballot

Giving points for registering is a joke
I thought for domestic away points were allocated at the end of the season based on how many games you were eligible vs how many you bought? Well, it wouldn't be like the club to constantly change how MyGers points are allocated...

@ahalfallover How do you know it is not a true reflection - you always seem dismissive of our support every time an away registration figure appears

What @Cathcart Bear has posted is more correct IMO that the supply of tickets can't meet the demand
because we dont have 11k away followers who are determined to go all over , hence you see spares popping up all over ( not celtic surprise surprise )
supply demand is just a get a way of getting out of the debate,

because we dont have 11k away followers who are determined to go all over , hence you see spares popping up all over ( not celtic surprise surprise )
supply demand is just a get a way of getting out of the debate,
Yeah understand that with the spare tickets at games quite possible a fair number of those apply just don't really want to effort of trying to secure a tickets after not getting via official channels

If we could get an allocation that could meet the demand of the support that applies for each game you would likely still see some spares that is nature but as I said don't be dismissive of our support

Yeah understand that with the spare tickets at games quite possible a fair number of those apply just don't really want to effort of trying to secure a tickets after not getting via official channels

If we could get an allocation that could meet the demand of the support that applies for each game you would likely still see some spares that is nature but as I said don't be dismissive of our support
why? its true its not a true reflection

the club has only went and created a system which allows the 11k or more to register interest in away games

why? its true its not a true reflection

the club has only went and created a system which allows the 11k or more to register interest in away games

Just like the previous CCCS scheme wasn’t a true reflection.

There’ll be loads of people registering for away games to pass tickets onto pals or their bus regardless of what scheme we implement.
I’d guess that the number of people buying tickets purely for mygers points is minimal

Back