Ross County emails out

GeckoBear29

Proud Bronze MyGers Member
Official Ticketer
That’s the emails out for Ross County.

Got one, that’s my 3rd in gold this season.

Got 2 for this one - our 3rd of the season

Livingston
Aberdeen
Ross County

I tried getting one from county but you have to be registered before July with them so I didn’t get. My mate managed to get 3 for the county end but the next day they emailed him and told him he was being refunded .

Thought it was just the dhims they didn’t want popping up I. Their stadium

Absolutely heehaw for us, 2 tickets all season despite being premium top tier gold
This Ross County game is our 9th away game of the season- the majority in Gold are or should be on 2 tickets (provided they have applied for every game) some have this game as their 3rd ticket

Ps what category is PREMIUM TOP TIER GOLD?
Is this another level of gold tier that has not been communicated to the pheasants in normal gold tier:rolleyes:

This Ross County game is our 9th away game of the season- the majority in Gold are or should be on 2 tickets (provided they have applied for every game) some have this game as their 3rd ticket

Ps what category is PREMIUM TOP TIER GOLD?
Is this another level of gold tier that has not been communicated to the pheasants in normal gold tier:rolleyes:
Just a joke mate

It’s a shambles of a system and has been for ages - have given up on getting any decent number of tickets

I have had 1 Cat A in two seasons

Europe and Hampden are the only things Mygers does right. Domestics are a shambles.
Is that because Europe and Hampden aren't ballots, they're done on points order downwards? I'm sure the club would love to just dish all away tickets out that way, but the amount of complaints they'd get from silver / bronze would be unreal. It would also put people off actually joining mygers, which appears to be an amazing earner.

Is that because Europe and Hampden aren't ballots, they're done on points order downwards? I'm sure the club would love to just dish all away tickets out that way, but the amount of complaints they'd get from silver / bronze would be unreal. It would also put people off actually joining mygers, which appears to be an amazing earner.
It’s more the fact that many in gold have received Livingston and St Johnstone as their 2 tickets, whereas some in Silver and Bronze have received Aberdeen or Hearts as their only ticket.

Domestic aways will never be “top-down” for the exact reasons you’ve just stated, and neither they should. But there should be a system in which those in gold are guaranteed at least 1 category A game a season out of Hibs/Aberdeen/Scum/Hearts.

It’s more the fact that many in gold have received Livingston and St Johnstone as their 2 tickets, whereas some in Silver and Bronze have received Aberdeen or Hearts as their only ticket.

Domestic aways will never be “top-down” for the exact reasons you’ve just stated, and neither they should. But there should be a system in which those in gold are guaranteed at least 1 category A game a season out of Hibs/Aberdeen/Scum/Hearts.

But it is top down for the mentally challengeds?

Back