Ross County game - Subway opening times extended due to Cop26

Imagine they did open a new railway station at Ibrox. It would be pointless when half our games are Sunday and Scotrail don’t run on a Sunday.

Subway I don’t think there is a business case to run it later on a Sunday outside match days.

Imagine they did open a new railway station at Ibrox. It would be pointless when half our games are Sunday and Scotrail don’t run on a Sunday.

Subway I don’t think there is a business case to run it later on a Sunday outside match days.
Ibrox isn’t the only destination on a Sunday.

If they can do it for Cop26 why can't they do it for Glasgow citizens on a regular basis.
I had the same point when they were out pulling up weeds from the pavements, cleaning graffiti and resurfacing roads that had potholes for years.

The people of Glasgow don’t deserve a well presented, liveable city, but the certain routed through the city are getting a makeover for a few foreign dignitaries who will be in the city for ten minutes.

Climate change finally forces Scotland's transport network into the 21st century.

The whole match day transport infrastructure needs reviewing. Can take nearly an hour just to get a bus back into either Glasgow or Paisley so subway is best option ( or walking)

Glasgow Underground has plans for driverless trains that is there likely answer to running proper Service times .
Even midweek times are too narrow for late night action aren’t they .

No I not talking the fast food chain but the actual Subway - applies to this Sunday coming as well

8am-10pm
Nice of scotshit transport,glesga council and scotshit governmet to be so thoughtful and helpful to foreigners who will never set foot in this shit hole again. Why dont they do this for the people they are supposed to be representing and working for. They are here to help all scotland and that includes us even though they hate us.

Back