Ross county have had 8 international players since 2010

Liam Boyce

that’s all I know, couldn’t even tell you who they’re playing today

Would be a bit bonus if they slipped up again today, although the SFA will fast run out of referees if they did.

Main thing is we keep the juggernaut going tomorrow, if we do they can't stop us.

If County can frustrate them and take something today, I reckon popcorn teeth comes under pressure. Even more so if we then go on to win tomorrow.

Every man behind the ball from County. Hopefully Edouard doesnt kick his own arse again like the last 2 league games and the sneak a 0-0

Country are unbeaten in there last 4 games and manages to beat Motherwell at fir park there on a good run hopefully they pick up more points today

Country are unbeaten in there last 4 games and manages to beat Motherwell at fir park there on a good run hopefully they pick up more points today

Aye but lets not overlook the fact that Celtic will win 99% of their games at the Piggery. They havent become also rans overnight. Even off form they should comfortably beat Ross County.

We should always have the attitude that Celtic are going to win every weekend. It means when they dont it comes as a big welcome surprise and something to take advantage of.

Does anyone know what's going on with Rogic? On his day he's arguably their best player but has been miles out the picture for a while now.

Does anyone know what's going on with Rogic? On his day he's arguably their best player but has been miles out the picture for a while now.

He can't run the length of himself these days.

Not expecting an upset today as they've been strong at home.

Lennon doesnt play 6 midfielders so he is ineffective as he cant run the length of himself.

He was pish before Rodgers and now is pish again.

I like the optimism of some of the posters with regards to this game but the reality is the scum will hammer Ross county today. It’ll be at least 4-0 I think.

Aye but lets not overlook the fact that Celtic will win 99% of their games at the Piggery. They havent become also rans overnight. Even off form they should comfortably beat Ross County.

We should always have the attitude that Celtic are going to win every weekend. It means when they dont it comes as a big welcome surprise and something to take advantage of.
I totally argee I imagine they look at us the same way when we're at home.

I was just pointing out that county are one mood the form sides and it won't be a walk over imo. I just hope they have the attitude where they think they'll just roll over county today and it will be easy. If county can get to the 60 minute mark and its still nothing each panic will start to set in.

Their next 2 games are against 5th & 4th in the league.

I think County at the piggery have a better chance of taking 2 points or more from them.

Tims will run up a cricket score today, much like we have in our recent games. Happy to stand corrected if it doesn’t come to pass but don’t see any other outcome.

Hope County can frustrate them 1st half and team gets abuse from the vermin fans

Would love a draw but can’t see it

Scum home form has been good so far but you never know

Tims will run up a cricket score today, much like we have in our recent games. Happy to stand corrected if it doesn’t come to pass but don’t see any other outcome.

Yep. Can't see anything other than the Tims by at least three.

Edouard to hit a double and have his sycophants in the press proclaim how he's so much more better than the Rangers strikers who have both scored more goals than him this season, one of whom has spent half his time on the bench.

Back