Ross County Home tickets on sale to non-STH My Gers members

Why do Rangers not advertise this

To be fair they did finally tell us this on a mygers email recently but agree should be more prominent on the website.

4-C88337-C-C491-472-D-B423-29-E740-ADE2-F8.png

Certainly interesting that they are selling that section, ol the lower area

Maybe club have asked Ross County how many intend to travel and house them under the screeen?

I am in SW1 and have a Ross County ticket for GW2 in my purchase history. So looks like we are being moved again.

Can mygers members who are season ticket holders not purchase additional tickets? Every Time I go to complete purchase it says one ticket per member, I guess this is taking into account my season ticket ?

Can mygers members who are season ticket holders not purchase additional tickets? Every Time I go to complete purchase it says one ticket per member, I guess this is taking into account my season ticket ?
It is dependent on the individual match.
For this game,if you are getting that message it deems you already bought one ticket (your ST Seat).

I emailed the ticket office there I was hoping to bring the wee lad over for this game, I was trying to get 2 seats together but it will only let me buy 1.

I can’t buy one keeps telling me I need to have “all MYGERS and VIP” bringing a mate up and the bloody seat next to my season ticket is free. Email sent to ticket office. The wait begins!

Same as me. Let me do it for hibs but not this game!

Certainly interesting that they are selling that section, ol the lower area

Maybe club have asked Ross County how many intend to travel and house them under the screeen?
Ross county have asked for the section behind their dugout to be empty for their subs, therefore sacrificing away fans I assume with that request.

Back