Ross County number 15 (Keith Watson)

SC81

What was this bell end up to near the end?

He seemed to be having a bit of a barny with some of our fans sat at the corner of Main Stand/BR1.

Looked as if he made a wanker gesture towards Tilman then another one towards the fans
Gestured towards Tillman like you said, dunno if he done the same to the fans or it was a sarcastic wave but I was fkn raging either way.
Think I need to take something to calm me down in future.

He then waved his hand in front of his nose while looking over at us in BF2.

No mark c*nt
Thats the way i seen it. Gestured to Tillman hes a wanker. Then when the crowd reacted he waved his hand infront of his nose gesturing smell.

Clearly a rattler but again doesnt fit the narrative for anyone to mention it.

What was this bell end up to near the end?

He seemed to be having a bit of a barny with some of our fans sat at the corner of Main Stand/BR1.
Behaved like a prick last 15 minutes of the game. Might have started earlier, but shoved Tillman to the ground in the corner, made the wanker gesture at him, and two ridiculous fouls at least.

Saw him do that to Malik after he flatened him and Malik refused his helping hand up.
Ye it was a fukkk you from Malik to him because as he went to play the ball Watson fouled him so stopping him from tecovering thr ball before it ran out of play and gaining them thr king throw opportunity .

Tbh I like the way Malik is starting to handle some of these Fannie’s it has the right tone of don’t treat me like a prick . Good on him .

I know there are inconsistencies like the Halliday and Candeias sending offs but I think we are in danger of becoming a wee bit precious if this stuff is winding folk up.I was more annoyed at the wild tackle on Tillman which could have been a leg breaker and the ref took no action.

Was it him that pushed Gers player just outside penalty box in last minute of injury time as we were breaking forward ?

Back