Ross County - Time to really take Advantage!

If we win this, we could lose at easter road and still come out of a run of 3 away games from 4, including going to 3rd and 4th place, with a bigger advantage than when we started.

If we start with the right tempo, we’ll have no problem. Get the game done in the first half before the pitch goes to shit.

Ross county like Motherwell are fighting for their place in the league.They have had good result against Aberdeen also.I would like us to get game won asap and see if we can get another clean sheet.Hopefully some game time for players who have came back from injury.

I usually have a bit of a feeling about games. I was very nervous for the Motherwell game and didn’t feel good about it. Ended up dropping points. Whereas I feel really good about Saturday and well up for the game. Means nothing but that’s my wee premonition lol.

The big blue foot was on the scrawny mentally challenged throat on Sunday, we missed our chance to start jumping.

Now Rangers, now is our chance.
Every game will immortalise the name of the boys who wear the famous royal blue.

It could be a tough game against County. They'll still be on a high after thrashing the Sheep. Just score early, Rangers, and get the job done in the first half.

We need to get through this month without any slip ups.

We need to up our tempo and be more aggressive in games.

3-1 Rangers.

We’ve won every league game at Ibrox so far. Wouldn’t expect anything different on Saturday.

That will give us extra wiggle room for what will be a tough game on Wednesday

That was one of their games in hand tonight. The people who’d given them maximum points for them will now need to start counting it as 7 points from their games in hand.

The players need to show a big response after last weekend.

They need to show that they want this.

They need to show that they are worthy champions.
We remain unbeaten and have dropped just 6 points in total up until the 3rd week in January. We have done nothing but demonstrate we will be worthy champions all season. More talented, first time, league winning Rangers teams have got nowhere near that level of consistency or points total by this stage of the season previously yet we still have people on here doubting this one.

We have dropped those 6 points in 24 games. By comparison, our closest competitors have dropped 20 points in 22 games and have yet to win a game this calendar year after 4 attempts. It's getting towards the stage we could theoretically lose half our remaining games, however unlikely, and still walk away with 55 as they are categorically not winning all of their remaining 16 games.

No big response is needed to a draw at what has always been a tough away venue, they've already shown they clearly want it, they are more than worthy champions and will cement that over the next few weeks. This team deserve to be supported and applauded over the line, not constantly questioned mentally if they dare to draw, or heaven forbid, lose a game before the ribbons go on.

We remain unbeaten and have dropped just 6 points in total up until the 3rd week in January. We have done nothing but demonstrate we will be worthy champions all season. More talented, first time, league winning Rangers teams have got nowhere near that level of consistency or points total by this stage of the season previously yet we still have people on here doubting this one.

We have dropped those 6 points in 24 games. By comparison, our closest competitors have dropped 20 points in 22 games and have yet to win a game this calendar year after 4 attempts. It's getting towards the stage we could theoretically lose half our remaining games, however unlikely, and still walk away with 55 as they are categorically not winning all of their remaining 16 games.

No big response is needed to a draw at what has always been a tough away venue, they've already shown they clearly want it, they are more than worthy champions and will cement that over the next few weeks. This team deserve to be supported and applauded over the line, not constantly questioned mentally if they dare to draw, or heaven forbid, lose a game before the ribbons go on.
A very good post. I posted a while back - in the last full year league season, celtic lost, drew or won by 1 goal, more than 50% of their league games. They won the league at a canter that year. The truth is, sometimes a draw is a good result. Any win is good. Our start this season is one of the greatest in scottish football history. Unbeaten in Europe, topping our very difficult europa league, unbeaten in the league. It's outstanding, especially with a fraction of the budget that celtic have.

I've stopped myself from being greedy, 3 points for us and less than 3 points for them. Even at the height of their shocking form it was always 3 points for us and a draw for them was a bonus

Back