Administrator
Staff member
SudxSMd.png

Last edited:
McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Balogun Barisic
Arfield Kamara Aribo
Roofe Defoe Kent

This has the potential to be a real banana skin. Any win will do.
2nd bottom, 1 point off bottom. Lost over half their games. There is no way this should be viewed as a banana skin.

If we drop points it’s because we shit the bed and nothing to do with RC.

But after we win tomorrow. Before the next one; DU minus 9 first team players, just lost to livi “mammoth task, potential banana skin”. I don’t know if people even believe this shiet. Just conditioned themselves to say it before every opponent no matter how bad they look.

Last edited:
2nd bottom, 1 point off bottom. Lost over half their games. There is no way this should be viewed as a banana skin.

If we drop points it’s because we shit the bed and nothing to do with RC.

But after we win tomorrow. Before the next one DU minus 9 first team players, just lost to livi “mammoth task, potential banana skin”. I don’t if people even believe this shiet. Just conditioned themselves to say it before every opponent no matter how bad they look.
Has there ever been a case in recorded history of someone slipping on a banana skin ?

Just get the win and back down the road.

Hopefully they slip up and it can be another Sunday like last week but first and foremost lets take care of our game.

I’m apprehensive about this game. Especially after County’s win last weekend.

Hopefully the team isn't suffering from our european exploits and get the job done and put Ross County back in their place at near bottom of our premiere league

Can you imagine the panic that’ll go through their camp if we’re 14 points clear at the start of their game and they go behind again?

Can you imagine the panic that’ll go through their camp if we’re 14 points clear at the start of their game and they go behind again?
The panic of their not winning after 20 minutes!

No press in though so fake results will be spread

Does anyone know if RTV are going to be showing the game tomorrow night. I want to avoid seeing the score if they are.

I’m apprehensive about this game. Especially after County’s win last weekend.
Do you realize Rangers came back twice on Thursday to beat a good SL side. Also, we are playing some great football in league matches. All form points to us.

3-4 changes to freshen the team up, play them off the park and put maximum pressure on St Johnstone to show they are still the second form team in Scotland just now :) We can then enjoy Griffiths reminding us they are still better. A win for the Gers tomorrow will be so disheartening for our opponents. They are counting on us slipping up tomorrow!

Back