Match Thread ** Ross County v Rangers - 14:00 Sun 28th - Sky Sports **

We can always discount the mentally challenged commentators. They are so blinkered in their bias that any decision that goes for us is wrong in their eyes. I wonder if the referee will apologize to Rangers for the penalty decision. I am not holding my breath however.

The minute we don't take our chances then there is every chance that we have a decision like rossco got tae back in the game.

That's the black & white of it.

Feed the dog and he will cum! :D Thank %^*& he did or we'd have dropped points again today.

Terrible 2nd half performance, hopefully a reality check for the posters on pages one and two predicting 5 and 6 nil (aye, 6-0). The signings have been good, and they're an improvement on what we had, but they aren't Pedro Mendes, Carlos Cuellar, Jelavic level, and accordingly they won't improve us to the same degree. If Murty manages the resources he has now accordingly (not a given) then I'm confident we will finish 2nd this season, but don't expect it to be a stroll.

We go again against Fraserburgh. Would like to see a few changes before Hibs.

that's awful patter

Take the 3 points.

We were poor in the 2nd half. Goss disappeared (probably lack of match fitness). Windass never really appeared all game. Think we could have changed it 15mins earlier as docherty showed signs of the drive and power we were missing for most of the 2nd half.

Very impressed with murphy. Big improvement on the left hand side with a solid player. He will score a few as well.

The ref definitely levelled it up with that pen. Ive seen the first one given. The one he gave was clearly never a penalty.

We still need to learn how to manage games. Need someone in the middle to dictate the pace of the game in the later stages

Morelos should be dropped for a few games in place of Cummings. He's missing far to many sitters imo and his mood swings are getting a wee bit annoying

What's bad about that comment anyone can see we struggled to Keep the ball in Midfield everyone but Murty.

He's just made several very shrewd signings, he's beat Aberdeen 3 times and has ground out 2 draws against the unwashed. He's also just shown that he can make substitutions that can change a game AND that we can grind out wins against those supposed 'lesser' teams he was struggling with the first time.

Let's just give the guy a chance shall we?

big bates has been solid today

Very good today. That claim for the penalty against him was never there...arms out in mid-air ?? Never. To then hear these clowns at SKY then say the point blank on big Russell made up for that was disgraceful...complete instinct to protect himself and no penalty.

All Rangers are guilty of today is not putting it to bed in the first half. County were always going to try harder in the second half. Well grow as a team.

Commons is a likeable guy. Didn't detest him when he played for the scum either. Talks a lot of sense.

We were winning when Cummings came on, it ended up being the winner. It was never a Penalty.

Exactly , we were winning , it was never a penalty , we won the game and got the 3 points ....

So why on Earth is your reaction to that to say that we need a new manager !?!

Exactly , we were winning , it was never a penalty , we won the game and got the 3 points ....

So why on Earth is your reaction to that to say that we need a new manager !?!

I still think he looks lost we struggled to retain the ball in the midfield and upfront he could not see this.

We could quite easily have conceded one earlier so I'll take that.

Better to get a penalty against you when 2 up than 1 up.

Today's poor second half was nothing to do with the referee.

Neither were penalties. The first one was more contentious yes but for that to be a penalty Bates would had to deliberately block the ball but his arms were by his side and it takes more that a few millimetres of movement of that arm towards the ball for it to be deemed deliberate.

The second one was just laughable.

Neither were penalties. The first one was more contentious yes but for that to be a penalty Bates would had to deliberately block the ball but his arms were by his side and it takes more that a few millimetres of movement of that arm towards the ball for it to be deemed deliberate.

The second one was just laughable.

No neither were penalties the second was a shocker it's natural to put your hand up at that distance to protect your face.

Back