Match Thread ** Ross County v Rangers - 14:00 Sun 28th - Sky Sports **

docherty for me is exactly the type of player we need for these kind of games in midfield. young or not he will bulldoze his way through with his directness and speed. Nevermind trying to play around this mob.

He's not exactly young, same age as John and Cummings, older than Morelos, Bates and McCrorie.

I reckon we will win 3-1 today.
Just get the feeling they will score somehow, maybe N'Gog ( sp ) will want to give an impresion though I'm confident we will be too strong for them.

Fod
Tav
Bates
Martin
John
Goss
Holt
Windass
Candeias
Murphy
Morelos

Alnwick
Hodson
Cardoso
Docherty
Halliday
Herrera
Cummings

I’ll be on a flight during the match so I’ll miss pretty much all of it.

Happy flighting
Quothappy_flightingquot_a81ad8c266ae04f824a4a1645c58c30e.jpg
[/url]

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Bates, Martin, John; Goss, Holt; Candeias, Windass, Murphy; Morelos
SUBS: Alnwick, Cardoso, Herrera, Halliday, Docherty, Kranjcar, Cummings

Makes sense to keep the same team as Wednesday. I feel very confident today, especially with the options we now have from the bench.
4-0
C’mon the Rangers!!

Murty has, 100%, had some media handling training. He is deliberately being a lot more forceful in his replies, starting sentences with definitives like 'No' a lot more rather than the more wishy washy stuff he started out with. A marked difference in interview style for me.

Starting to come across as an articulate, smart guy.

Murty is becoming a pleasure to watch and listen to, I really hope he can put a run of form together. I think it was wrong for so many to judge him so early on in his career. I'm not saying he was the obvious of the correct choice of Manager but he's found himself in an amazing position with a great opportunity.

What he does with the opportunity will be the real measure of him, not how we was in a short space of time when thrust into the position as a caretaker. Of course he's going to be nervous at first and will take time to reach his potential - absolutely nobody is an expert immediately when they start a new job. It's great to see him growing in confidence so quickly - if he can back it up with form then fair play to him.

Murty has, 100%, had some media handling training. He is deliberately being a lot more forceful in his replies, starting sentences with definitives like 'No' a lot more rather than the more wishy washy stuff he started out with. A marked difference in interview style for me.

There are definitely a lot of folk helping him behind the scenes.

Great idea keeping the team the same as Wednesday. Good to see Docherty on the bench.

Hopefully we up by 2 goals at 60 mins so Docherty and Cummings can get the last half hour.

The fact he’s got the gig longer term and the board have backed him in the transfer window will help with that.

Today is s big day for him imo. He’s always acquitted himself well in bigger games. Today will show if we really have turned a corner under his management

Hope we can start fast and keep the momentum. They must be struggling for confidence so the last thing we need to do is give them any by not starting sharply.
Early goal and I think we could have a nice comfortable victory.
Would love to be in the position to try JC and Alfie together up top and also give young Greg his debut for the last half hour.

looking forward to this, went in on murphy to score after a solid start I think we might see a performance today

Come on the Gers!!

A positive that any good result for us will be like a kick in the baws to Coyle as well!

Back