MOTM Poll Ross County v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
RC will be relegated, you can bet your house on it! Happy with 4 goals you say but no mention of the 2 we conceded against a very poor side! Each to their own as you say, but I expect better from a Rangers team, don`t you?
It's unrealistic and unfair to expect a clean sheet every week. Points win prizes and that's 3 wins in a row.

Is the game replayed anywhere tonight? RTV maybe?

Thought we were decent today Kamara and Morelos make a huge difference just magic.

Or I’ll just continue to have a viewpoint like anyone is entitled to.
Nothing miserable about stating a fact - we are still miles away from where we want to be. Marginally better than recent games but against a poor side so not much to sing about.
We got 3 points. That’s the only positive.
You are entitled to a viewpoint. The only positive is 3 points? Not the great goal and contribution by Aribo? Not the more settled display by Bassey? Not Alfie showing his hunger and getting yet another goal? Not Arfield looking like his old self and driving forward and getting in on the goals?
No the only positive in your miserable world is 3 points. What an outlook

Seen some folk saying that it overall was a pretty poor performance, but I'd like to argue the opposite. Seeing players try and strike from outside the box was positive. Subs coming on again and making a difference was positive. Morelos scoring again, positive. Keeping the forward foot for most of the game was also positive.

Need to start Helander every time we get the chance. And giving Paterson a run of games would do us the world of good, and would light a fire under Tav perhaps. If the rumours are true about Everton sniffing about Paterson, then we need to give him more of a reason to stay (He won't just stay because he's a massive blue nose).

Or I’ll just continue to have a viewpoint like anyone is entitled to.
Nothing miserable about stating a fact - we are still miles away from where we want to be. Marginally better than recent games but against a poor side so not much to sing about.
We got 3 points. That’s the only positive.
Absolutely spot on.

Never saw or heard the game today, but come on here and you would think we lost.
It's cause the lads are failing themselves on the park in comparison to last season. And I understand the sentiment, it's frustrating watching two clumsy goals go into the back of the net which last season you know would've been stopped defensively. Though the penalty was a shiter of a call.

It doesn't help that the other mob are having a great start to their season. Personally I'm still bitter about the fucking Dundee match. But aye, folk are proper panicky at the minute.

It's cause the lads are failing themselves on the park in comparison to last season. And I understand the sentiment, it's frustrating watching two clumsy goals go into the back of the net which last season you know would've been stopped defensively. Though the penalty was a shiter of a call.

It doesn't help that the other mob are having a great start to their season. Personally I'm still bitter about the fucking Dundee match. But aye, folk are proper panicky at

It doesn't help that the other mob are having a great start to their season. Personally I'm still bitter about the fucking Dundee match. But aye, folk are proper panicky at the minute.
Oh dear wouldn't like to see you if we had got beat 4-2.

Need to tighten up at the back but in some ways that was a good challenge today. We effectively had to win the game 3 times with county coming back in the match.

Hopefully we can put a complete performance together next week, I feel more confident we can after today

What’s with the forest badge?
Since you asked, first game I remember was forest vs Malmo European cup final, my dad says pick a team, so I go forest as they had Scottish guys in it, we win European cup , been supporting ever since, best moment for me was leading forest out as mascot against Celtic 8th December 1983 parkhead , met Brian clough and all the players, we win 1-2 uefa cup 1/4 final , Put the bastards out.

Since you asked, first game I remember was forest vs Malmo European cup final, my dad says pick a team, so I go forest as they had Scottish guys in it, we win European cup , been supporting ever since, best moment for me was leading forest out as mascot against Celtic 8th December 1983 parkhead , met Brian clough and all the players, we win 1-2 uefa cup 1/4 final , Put the bastards out.

Don't you have a forest forum to go onto. Mibbees thats the best solution.

You dont come across as a RANGERS man.

Lucky it wasnt Malmo or youd have been celebrating like phuck last week

Why are you a Panackin Skywalker ?

Very early days yet, if thats you efter 3 league gemmes Fuukin heaven help ye
for the other 35. Dearie me.

I thought forest beat the shettlestons 0-1 that night

Much better today, created plenty chances and played with desire.

Still not top gear but good signs

But concerned lundstrum made the bench and got on, understand he was involved in the 4th, but I'd rather others players given a chance. He's cost us enough this year already

Because apparently he should be stopping the ball coming into the box and then when that didn't happen he should have ran at 1,000mph to get back into the box to stop the shot.

I think the problem was the first cross. No one was marking the man at the back post. Luckily the ball was over hit giving Tav time to get out to stop the second cross.

Some amount of negativity after a good away win, but each to their own. :))

For County's first goal, it looked to me that their player reacted quickest when the free kick was overhit. If it was Tav's man, he should have been quicker to react as well. When the cross came back in though, Balogun and Goldson defended it terribly. For their second, it looked like Tav lost his man completely for the first shot but I haven't seen a replay of that.

Overall though, we played some great stuff and importantly didn't blow it at the first (or second) setback of losing a goal. We're clearly still finding form but looked better again imo.

Four very good goals with Aribo's the pick of the bunch.

Aribo cruised it today and was very unlucky to pick up a yellow. Kamara also deserves a mention, we are a much better team with him in the side.

Need it sorted out by Thursday bud.
Aye forgot about that:),as soon as a game against them is on the horizon I tend to focus on that.
Yes your correct we need to get it sorted for Thursday and the weekend,as I said said I'm concerned about these lapses in concentration at the back,it's happening way to often rather than the odd game.

Back