Ross County

Yeah, religiously.

I never applied for the livi game as I was out of the country for that then I got the email saying I was successful despite not applying then the email saying disregard last email. Failure to purchase livi won’t count against you…

I’ve got a suspicion that they’ve made an arse of that and black-balled me for a livi failure to purchase.

Wouldn't have thought so mate.

We didn't take one for St Johnstone game as it was only the Concession ticket that was successful and Rangers refused to upgrade it to an adult. Even though they've been happy to take the money for full adult for the ST and every Cup/Euro game for three seasons now, I may add.

Hasn't counted against us for future aways. In Silver and we have had Motherwell and Hibs since.

Due to previous mismanagement and mistakes encountered in the administrative process of the MyGers membership tiers which saw the majority in gold having been allocated 4 tickets and the majority in silver have been allocated 1 or 2 tickets with those in bronze struggling to have been allocated a single ticket

I’m beginning to believe that for the immediate future those in the lower tiers will be given priority for away tickets as part of a strategy to increase their away allocation to 3 or 4 tickets- as an incentive that they don’t ditch and cancel their MyGers membership in May

With everything that is happening the above scenario might be them trying to protect the total annual income from the MyGers membership in the knowledge that the vast majority in gold will not cancel to protect their European and semi final and finals chances not forgetting Celtic away (if applicable) and take every other ticket on offer

Son and I both bronze, neither of us got this one. Have applied for all games so far, will just keep at it.

Only had Motherwell so far, but in bronze it wasn’t expected to get more than 1 from what I’ve read on here.

It is what it is.

Due to previous mismanagement and mistakes encountered in the administrative process of the MyGers membership tiers which saw the majority in gold having been allocated 4 tickets and the majority in silver have been allocated 1 or 2 tickets with those in bronze struggling to have been allocated a single ticket

I’m beginning to believe that for the immediate future those in the lower tiers will be given priority for away tickets as part of a strategy to increase their away allocation to 3 or 4 tickets- as an incentive that they don’t ditch and cancel their MyGers membership in May

With everything that is happening the above scenario might be them trying to protect the total annual income from the MyGers membership in the knowledge that the vast majority in gold will not cancel to protect their European and semi final and finals chances not forgetting Celtic away (if applicable) and take every other ticket on offer
I wouldn’t put it past them but I think incompetence is still likely to be the correct answer.

Plus it’s the same silver that are benefitting from these tickets - probably 400/500 people. Must be talking neatly 10k in silver that still only have 0-1 and not likely to get much more than 1 more for the season.

I’ve not seen Greg for months on here.

Guessing he took Xmas and the winter break off, but has he been silenced?

Gold from the start, still only had dundee, livi and hibs. RC will be 10th away game so thats less than a 3rd of the aways so far. Not much difference from old away cccs. Must be a shoein for tannadice or SC R5 is before if we are away

I thought it was clear from the start that just because you’re Gold it doesn’t mean you’ll get priority every away match?
We were told that Silver and Bronze would get an allocation too?

Prepared to be corrected if that isn’t the case.

Another one that I've missed out on. In gold & had 4 domestic away tickets with the last one being Livingston. Both St Johnstone & Livingston were 2nd ballot. Other 2 domestic games were Motherwell & Dundee.

Though I received Brondby too from my position in gold tier points wise

These days I seldom if ever make away games and I reckon there will be a good number like me who are included in the initial emails for away tickets.
Would it be advantageous to have a “ No thanks” response that immediately removed you from the list?
Correct

Got 1, which is fair since this will be my first away ticket this season in silver.

9 Away games played in the League and folk in Gold are moaning because they've 'only' been successful 4 times.:confused: Although Sheepsville and Ross County takes it to 11. Its still not a bad return at this stage of the season.

9 Away games played in the League and folk in Gold are moaning because they've 'only' been successful 4 times.:confused: Although Sheepsville and Ross County takes it to 11. Its still not a bad return at this stage of the season.
I got livingston, st johnstone, dundee and hibs. St johnstone and livvy we get 3 stands, hibs we get 3k. What benefit have I had for being in gold?

I agree, I’ve had 5 so it’s better than what I would’ve CCCS and also luckily been sorted every game out with Hearts. Is what it is really

Lots of gold missing out on this. Rangers must not think this is a big game but it’s a drinking man’s favourite trip.

I got livingston, st johnstone, dundee and hibs. St johnstone and livvy we get 3 stands, hibs we get 3k. What benefit have I had for being in gold?
Under the old system you'd probably have got 4 for the entire season. At best. Particularly as some stadia at various points have had restricted attendances due to Covid or have chosen to restrict our numbers for other reasons.

What sort of return were you expecting out of interest?

Anyone know if bar72 emails are out?
expecting to be told a week on wednesday and collection that night if they are as disorganised as usual for this game. In terms of tickets cant really complain as i have had all but livi away and tonight. Must be the only person that didnt get a livi ticket mind you

Under the old system you'd probably have got 4 for the entire season. At best. Particularly as some stadia at various points have had restricted attendances due to Covid or have chosen to restrict our numbers for other reasons.

What sort of return were you expecting out of interest?
Mr VPN, I’ve benefitted but I expect the rules to be consistent and the club to sort tier thresholds before conducting ballots. Is that not a fair stance?

Ohh my VB. I thought we were a team :eek:

It’s obvious why people are frustrated and we’ve discussed it at length. The rules shouldn’t be fluid, nor should ballots be done before thresholds are sorted

MyGers can’t work in its current guise for the reason you say - golds should be getting at least 8/9 a season but it now looks like it’ll be 6/7

Therefore, not a loyalty scheme. Bending the rules to ensure fairness isn’t a loyalty scheme, if they want to do that rebrand it and say it’s essential the old cccs

Mr VPN, I’ve benefitted but I expect the rules to be consistent and the club to sort tier thresholds before conducting ballots. Is that not a fair stance?
Of course it is - and I see its gone Pete Tong again this time around.:rolleyes: I was simply taking issue with those on Gold complaining they'd only had 4 tickets so far - and asking how MyGers had benefitted them when, on numbers alone, it already has.

There are no more tickets available than we had pre-covid. In fact, this season its probably considerably down on pre-covid numbers, which might account for it heading for 6/7 rather than 8/9. So anyone in Gold getting one ticket more than the pre-covid 'normal' of 4 (for arguments sake) means that some other poor sod is getting one ticket less than the pre-covid 'normal'. So Gold benefit by getting more than hitherto and Bronze, poor souls, get stiffed by getting fewer.

Of course it is - and I see its gone Pete Tong again this time around.:rolleyes: I was simply taking issue with those on Gold complaining they'd only had 4 tickets so far - and asking how MyGers had benefitted them when, on numbers alone, it already has.

There are no more tickets available than we had pre-covid. In fact, this season its probably considerably down on pre-covid numbers, which might account for it heading for 6/7 rather than 8/9. So anyone in Gold getting one ticket more than the pre-covid 'normal' of 4 (for arguments sake) means that some other poor sod is getting one ticket less than the pre-covid 'normal'. So Gold benefit by getting more than hitherto and Bronze, poor souls, get stiffed by getting fewer.
So, to summarise, they’re changing the rules because the current scheme (designed to reward loyalty) isn’t working

It’s ridiculous how they change the rules during the season :D

Anyway, I’m nearly at Dundee and Ross County is an issue for another day. Come on the rangers

Ps. Fuck mygers so much and every single person involved with it’s inception. Tried to be clever to rinse fans and they’ve made a total arse of it. Fuck mygers

Back