Ross County

Think they were waiting on Sturgeon, bar access I guess might be restricted.
That could pose an interesting dilemma for them! Club72 West is table service therefore OK. Club72 East is bar service, so is it to tough sh*t to those not privileged enough to book tables?

Too busy heading to Aberdeen to get involved so far.

Whoever the new customer service guy is bombard him.

Incompetent mugs.

Aberdeen tonight is my 5th in Gold.

That could pose an interesting dilemma for them! Club72 West is table service therefore OK. Club72 East is bar service, so is it to tough sh*t to those not privileged enough to book tables?
Table booking is open to all but they can’t accommodate everyone so is it fastest finger first or a ballot that might include folk that aren’t interested in bar access? Can’t see half time being permitted so who knows what they’ll do. Not for this thread I guess, we will find out soon enough.

Too busy heading to Aberdeen to get involved so far.

Whoever the new customer service guy is bombard him.

Incompetent mugs.

Aberdeen tonight is my 5th in Gold.
I can’t believe we’re in agreement. Feel like offering you a pie and a bovril to celebrate

I've emailed to complain and ask what is happening with the system.

I'm in the gold tier, have applied for 6 out of the 10 possible away games available to register (inc this upcoming Ross County game) so far and been unsuccessful every single time. Not one ticket.

They're saying I was allocated a Livingston ticket, and in my purchase history it says "Livingston 28/11/21 2nd requirement" but I was never emailed to be told this, and never got a ticket from them.

Under the old system you'd probably have got 4 for the entire season. At best. Particularly as some stadia at various points have had restricted attendances due to Covid or have chosen to restrict our numbers for other reasons.

What sort of return were you expecting out of interest?
I just thought being in the gold category I'd have more opportunities at getting more category a tickets such as your Aberdeens etc.

Maybe nieve of me since I rarely got them under the old system as well.

I see mygers for what it is now just a money grab not a loyalty scheme.

I've emailed to complain and ask what is happening with the system.

I'm in the gold tier, have applied for 6 out of the 10 possible away games available to register (inc this upcoming Ross County game) so far and been unsuccessful every single time. Not one ticket.

They're saying I was allocated a Livingston ticket, and in my purchase history it says "Livingston 28/11/21 2nd requirement" but I was never emailed to be told this, and never got a ticket from them.
Some don't get emails for some reason due to the system used

But any allocated ticket will be in the order history and you also need to buy the said ticket now

I just thought being in the gold category I'd have more opportunities at getting more category a tickets such as your Aberdeens etc.

Maybe nieve of me since I rarely got them under the old system as well.

I see mygers for what it is now just a money grab not a loyalty scheme.
But you are up against other gold for the same allocation and due to demand there isn't enough to go round just over 700 tickets from 1600 allocation for MyGers members for tonight

Under the last season of old CCCS 15k/16k registered an interest in attending away games over the course of season and were allocated maybe 3 or 4 games across the season sure the meant equal allocation or thereabouts compared to now

The club can't do anything about the allocations given and don't want to have a closed shop either

Sure MyGers is about £££ but isn't an away ticket scheme either

Three of us high gold applied for everything, got tickets for those in bold

Ross County
St Johnstone
Dundee

St Mirren
Motherwell
Livingston
Hibs

Hearts
Aberdeen
Ross County

bearing in mind Ross County first time wasn’t a ballot, and Dundee was only in the second ballot.

Three of us high gold applied for everything, got tickets for those in bold

Ross County
St Johnstone
Dundee

St Mirren
Motherwell
Livingston
Hibs

Hearts
Aberdeen
Ross County

bearing in mind Ross County first time wasn’t a ballot, and Dundee was only in the second ballot.
I’m the exact same. This is not about how many or little tickets we get. It’s that people in silver are getting golds tickets - this is now the third time it’s happened. Will this be sorted by this time next week for the Dundee ballot? I’ve applied for every match and there are people in silver who have had the same amount of tickets as me.

Next points update will be around the split….

Wouldn't have thought so mate.

We didn't take one for St Johnstone game as it was only the Concession ticket that was successful and Rangers refused to upgrade it to an adult. Even though they've been happy to take the money for full adult for the ST and every Cup/Euro game for three seasons now, I may add.

Hasn't counted against us for future aways. In Silver and we have had Motherwell and Hibs since.
Lĺ⁹1c
Wouldn't have thought so mate.

We didn't take one for St Johnstone game as it was only the Concession ticket that was successful and Rangers refused to upgrade it to an adult. Even though they've been happy to take the money for full adult for the ST and every Cup/Euro game for three seasons now, I may add.

Hasn't counted against us for future aways. In Silver and we have had Motherwell and Hibs since.
Wait, you’ve had three aways in Silver?

That’s cheered me right up, ta!

Of course it is - and I see its gone Pete Tong again this time around.:rolleyes: I was simply taking issue with those on Gold complaining they'd only had 4 tickets so far - and asking how MyGers had benefitted them when, on numbers alone, it already has.

There are no more tickets available than we had pre-covid. In fact, this season its probably considerably down on pre-covid numbers, which might account for it heading for 6/7 rather than 8/9. So anyone in Gold getting one ticket more than the pre-covid 'normal' of 4 (for arguments sake) means that some other poor sod is getting one ticket less than the pre-covid 'normal'. So Gold benefit by getting more than hitherto and Bronze, poor souls, get stiffed by getting fewer.
The real problem with My Gers is the questionnaire the club put out a few years back.

One question was would you be prepared to pay to join a membership club?I’m pretty sure how much would you be willing to pay? was also a question

Can guarantee people ticked the happy to do so box not realising it was simply going to cost you cash for something you were already getting.

I purposely ticked no but that questionnaire was the green light they would have been looking for.

Whats the new Customer Service guys contact details

He can get my Kevin Clancy / Pelted with coins rage today :))
No idea but having seen an email exchange, it appears the new customer service team don’t have any idea about MyGers/tickets and just give out standard responses

I got shown something last night from my pal and a mygers team member actually asked what points update/threshold update people were emailing about :D. What chance have you got

Ultimate irony is that I believe you get asked to rate the service you receive now. Might email myself just so I can give some constructive feedback haha

The real problem with My Gers is the questionnaire the club put out a few years back.

One question was would you be prepared to pay to join a membership club?I’m pretty sure how much would you be willing to pay? was also a question

Can guarantee people ticked the happy to do so box not realising it was simply going to cost you cash for something you were already getting.

I purposely ticked no but that questionnaire was the green light they would have been looking for.
A membership scheme was being introduced regardless of the feedback from that survey. Wheels were already in motion in mid 2019

It’s weird how results from these surveys are never released

Not in MyGers but been lucky enough to get tickets all season.

MyGers is and will slowly kill a vast majority of away going RSCs

Makes you wonder if that was the grand plan ‍♂️

Mr Milburn. We are looking for you.

David Milburn has joined to help increase customer service levels and spearhead the newly-formed customer service division at Ibrox.

If we dont get them to fix it will just repeat until all non golds that have been wrongly promoted have caught up to the gold total of tickets. As happened St Mirren / Motherwell.

Mr Milburn. We are looking for you.

David Milburn has joined to help increase customer service levels and spearhead the newly-formed customer service division at Ibrox.

If we dont get them to fix it will just repeat until all non golds that have been wrongly promoted have caught up to the gold total of tickets. As happened St Mirren / Motherwell.
They know it’s a cock up. The club were pre-warned before the Ross County ballot

They don’t care, it’s an easy win for them - silvers get a few extra tickets and then once thresholds are re-calibrated, golds get tickets in time for Dundee Utd/St Johnstone

Total shit show. Would be interesting what would happen if it was a Hearts/Aberdeen/Hibs/Celtic game that was impacted rather than Ross County/Motherwell/St Mirren

Too many golds either don’t care or are unaware of the error. The club should’ve been bombarded

They know it’s a cock up. The club were pre-warned before the Ross County ballot

They don’t care, it’s an easy win for them - silvers get a few extra tickets and then once thresholds are re-calibrated, golds get tickets in time for Dundee Utd/St Johnstone

Total shit show. Would be interesting what would happen if it was a Hearts/Aberdeen/Hibs/Celtic game that was impacted rather than Ross County/Motherwell/St Mirren

Too many golds either don’t care or are unaware of the error. The club should’ve been bombarded
If we get a Celtic allocation, and it’s done by ballot, that’s our next away fixture…

Jeezo wasn’t aware the ballot has been done. That’s now two Ross County trips I haven’t got one from MyGers and I’m in very high gold.

Will still get one through VIP but a bit strange to miss out twice via MyGers.

Jeezo wasn’t aware the ballot has been done. That’s now two Ross County trips I haven’t got one from MyGers and I’m in very high gold.

Can people like yourself not use your platform to challenge the club and get answers from people that actually have the ability to answer questions

There’s loads of podcasts/bloggers now, why don’t one of them get people on to ask hard hitting questions about MyGers to make it more mainstream

The 1st game was on 1st come 1st serve per tier level once you were successful pre ballot

No away fans for this game so next game is Dundee Utd unless it’s an away cup game in next round

They are petty bastards. There is zero restrictions on grounds now for when we play them.

When they came to Ibrox there was still restrictions as SPFL insisted on a ‘red zone’ meaning we had to place enclosure season ticket holders in the normal away end.

Celtic have been allowing season ticket holders to buy multiple additional tickets for this game in our end.

They are petty bastards. There is zero restrictions on grounds now for when we play them.

When they came to Ibrox there was still restrictions as SPFL insisted on a ‘red zone’ meaning we had to place enclosure season ticket holders in the normal away end.

Celtic have been allowing season ticket holders to buy multiple additional tickets for this game in our end.
Just got to hope we give an away allocation for April or else 0 fans is here to stay

Yet we gave them an allocation when we didn't need to due to the red zone been in place

I am sure we changed to the away section due to complaints from those affected been place around the stadium

But your point stands they been petty over this

Back