Ross County

Because they’ve not sent out the email advising the points update has finished and confirmed the new thresholds?

Plus, silvers that were in silver before the points update had emails saying gold in their registration email - exactly what happened in October
Spot on this is whats happened to me, been moved into gold before the threshold, still didny get 1 right enough but would definitely imagine they have fucked it again

Have seen a few on sale on facebook already, can see there being a second ballot for this one, early Saturday kick off will (hopefully:))) put people off travelling up.

Basically everyone got Livi

you will be missing the emails. check your order history and you will have requirements in your basket.

Happened to a good few that the emails are landing in the junk

For the last batch of Livi tickets there wasn't any requirement added to your basket/order history. They were first come first serve

The points update has taken people up to the tier above before the new thresholds have been introduced. Some will have moved to gold but will move back to silver once the thresholds are updated

It happened in Octobers update which meant people got St Mirren/Motherwell tickets they shouldn’t have

First update could be forgiven as an error, this one is inexcusable
How do you know that’s the case ?? (Not defending it by any means) , but how is it possible to know? Silver and bronze will get tickets regardless , so maybe the thresholds have been updated and the person who got one (who may temporarily be in gold) was allocated it via silver..

I can only assume someone is itk. Good luck tk them though (maybe you should hand yours back as you seem to get one through mygers every other week).

You been checking your order history as well mate?
Yeah, religiously.

I never applied for the livi game as I was out of the country for that then I got the email saying I was successful despite not applying then the email saying disregard last email. Failure to purchase livi won’t count against you…

I’ve got a suspicion that they’ve made an arse of that and black-balled me for a livi failure to purchase.

Silvery gold (1540 ish).

Applied for just about every away game this season.

Still not been successful, @Greg Marshall does that sound right?

I will be emailing a complaint tonight after work.
And some moaning that they are not on 5 for being on gold…. I do expect gold to get more and quite rightly so, but this isn’t correct in my view.

Spot on this is whats happened to me, been moved into gold before the threshold, still didny get 1 right enough but would definitely imagine they have fucked it again
One of many I’m aware of then as it’s happened to a few of the people I go to games with, both in October and then again with the latest update

How do you know that’s the case ?? (Not defending it by any means) , but how is it possible to know? Silver and bronze will get tickets regardless , so maybe the thresholds have been updated and the person who got one (who may temporarily be in gold) was allocated it via silver..

I can only assume someone is itk. Good luck tk them though (maybe you should hand yours back as you seem to get one through mygers every other week).
See my other posts on it, same thing happened in October and it’s happened again

A large chunk will be people knowing they aren’t going but take a ticket to ensure they’re not fucked over for future games. Great system
Sadly, loyalty point systems always end up this way.

I would probably do it in the future too if I’m offered a ticket to a game I can’t make. Makes sense to buy it and sell it on.

3 of us in Gold we all got thats us all on 5 now.

Unfortunately we're at a wedding and can't attend. Just wondering do you think anyone would be open to swapping 3 tickets for RC for 2 v hibs away after the spilt?

If not we'll give them to a friend
Why did you apply?

A large chunk will be people knowing they aren’t going but take a ticket to ensure they’re not fucked over for future games. Great system

What's the alternative ? If people only applied for games that they want/can attend then you'd get moaning about people being selective about what games they apply for and looking for the bigger games only.

The crux of the matter is that the demand from our away support far outweighs the supply. Nothing can be done about that.

I have 2 season tickets and apply for every away game.

I think both are bronze tier.

I guess that i just simply will never get a ticket for an away game?

Had nothing at all so far

See my other posts on it, same thing happened in October and it’s happened again
I’ve read them but again I ask how do you that happened this time ? (Am not saying your wrong) but it seems that people are assuming that was the case

Nothing for a silver member here.
Had St Johnstone and nothing else applied for all bar Livi as couldn’t get travel over sorted. Will likely get St Johnstone again

What's the alternative ? If people only applied for games that they want/can attend then you'd get moaning about people being selective about what games they apply for and looking for the bigger games only.

The crux of the matter is that the demand from our away support far outweighs the supply. Nothing can be done about that.
You’re right about supply. But if this is the best they can come up with after charging people 40/50 quid then it’s nothing but daylight robbery

I’ve read them but again I ask how do you that happened this time ? (Am not saying your wrong) but it seems that people are assuming that was the case
Bloody hallelujah, someone else who's able to take a step back, breath and look at things a bit rationally. Its all conjecture and hearsay, that's all it is. It would be good if it's confirmed by the club what points / tiers were used in the ballot, but until then everyone's just guessing, no matter how 'in the know' anyone tries to appear.

There's thousands of mygers members, so just because some know ppl in Gold who didn't get a ticket, means absolutely nothing. How do you know they didn't allocate more to Silver this time, meaning it looks like less Gold got not because of a '%^*& up' in the tiers but because there were less tickets allocated to them.

When’s the new points tiers being confirmed ? If I don’t get utd (if we’re not boycotting) 4 games without a ticket in gold is a joke
Hope we’re past the boycotting stage of arguments.

I could completely understand it years back when we were still pissed off at our treatment at the hands of the likes of Dundee Utd.

But for me it’s all about providing a big visual and vocal backing for our team everywhere they go. This will be vital if we want to win the title.

Because there’s been a ballot before points updates have been confirmed/tier thresholds amended

Back